WAKE UP!! | Teen Ink

WAKE UP!!

We are forced to live in this world whether we like it or not. And it is so much easier to say what the problem is and to do nothing about it. Well I believe if we speak our mind with much thought and study. And to make those who feel the same way speak up. And those who speak up but do nothing to change it, I hope we make them feel obligated to a change. I'm sick of the hurt and fear and being forced to think that we have to be a society that is fighting to live. Everyone is so wrong! Because no one will say what they need to say. There is always something holding them back. And i will be the first to say I have been a hypocrite. We all have. We all feel inspired and say things we don't really mean. I mean look at the promises of the presidential candidates. I know you ask yourself how they can promise such things.

The bottom line is our economy is falling apart and not many people stand for our morals that this country was originally built on by our founding fathers. We need a wake up call people. EVERYONE OF US!! Lets start a movement. Lets fix this nation piece by piece! get up, Do something!! Lets get United again. I purpose we have a national WAKEUP DAY!!

www.myspace.com/xxdarkstarrxx

helloworld500, Buford, Georgia

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." -Winston Churchill

You're absolutely right. People need to stop being afraid to say what they truly think, and the fact is, we as the people are losing the power to change this world! The government does whatever it pleases and we don't get a say. It needs to be stopped! And frankly, people need to stop being okay with it!!!

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

I agree. Your article is powerful and full of truth. Everyone, I think, needs a wake-up call. You have a talent and greatness in you; and I hope you believe that. Thank you so much, for sharing this.