The Iranian Logic

There are people in the world who use the very foundation of liberty to enslave mankind. The Iranian government are exactly those people, who only want an audience for their evil.

The Iranian's logic is perfect: If every other democratic country can have nuclear weapons, why can't we, a "democratic" country have nuclear power as well? It took the world six long years to finally beat Hitler and the Nazis and they were able to--directly and indirectly-- kill around fifty million people. How many innocent lives can we wipe off the face of the Earth before the world brings us down?

The Iranians have great logic. Now the rest of the world has to work on their logic:

Firstly, when a president says that he wants to "wipe a country (Israel) off the face of the map" and is simultaneously building nuclear weapons, it's pretty dang obvious that the weapons aren't going to be used for defense, they're going to be used to wipe Israel off the map.

Secondly, when a country claims to be democratic and then slaughters it's own people and takes out all opposition to the government, take a hint: They're not democratic. And letting a non-democratic, backwards country have nuclear weapons is in no one's best interests.

And lastly, when dealing with a country whose citizens refer to the U.S. as "the big Satan" and where the president has the audacity to deny history's darkest hour, the Holocaust, listening to them is the LAST thing we should be doing.

For one second, let's stop thinking about political correctness and start thinking about innocent lives and justice.

Anlan.L.C. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think you would appreciate reading "Because They Hate" by Brigitte Gabriel and anything by Joel Rosenburg. It is important for the World, including the often lethargic United States citizens, to keep up on what the World is planning around us.

Sunshine15 replied...
Agreed, and thanks for the suggestion, I'll make sure to look it up :)