What is America?

What is America? Is it really the land of the free and the home of the brave? Or is it the land of the lies and the home of the Whopper.Is this country a land full of honorable citizens? Or is it a land fulled with lying politicians. Can going to America make a poor foreigner wealth? Or, can it make a poor foreigner more poor and homeless with no hope and full of fear of the dangerous enviornment? Is America friendly to other countries? Or does it only ask for money and invade them for things that they think they are doing? Was America's history well known of freedom. Or, was it well known for slavery and genocide? I ask you this, is this the same America as we thought it was? Really?

Treefiddy said...
Dec. 26, 2010 at 4:10 am

Ask yourself this question: is the border to keep American citizens in or is it to keep foreign citizens out? Why is it that America has by far, the world's largest number of immigrants, who are generally poor and undereducated? Do you believe that these people enter this country willingly so that they may be exploited, or is it for the chance at freedom and the opportunity to improve the quality of their lives?

Which other countries have used extreme restraint while exercising its mil... (more »)

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
And.... You can write a million things!!!!