The Architects of Truth, Justice, and the American Way This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

“We the people….” Unity would empower the prosperity of our neophyte nation. “I do declare ….” A vain heart poisoned with greed would’ve obliterated our small but proud 13 colonies, leaving one last feeble scrap of dignity. Two contradictions of leadership. These two ideals could not nor would they coincide.

These demising differences led to the formation of a new identity with its own particular dream of independence. 55 delegates to the constitutional convention sat down in independence hall to begin the composition with the set of standards that would forever define our nation’s morality.

The founding fathers took their seats with the ideal of a government for the people, by the people. The founding fathers believed that for any land the power ultimately vested in its inhabitants.
After a century of limitation from the British, the U.S. was not willing to be constricted yet again. The founding fathers were on a tumultuous quest to unravel freedom under a brooding cloud of unreason.

The colonist’s opinions had been lost due from the oppression of the British. Where was our voice? The voice of reason had suddenly lost its sound. The founding fathers inscribed, between the lines of the constitution, a tongue that would always speak truth and justice. If each heart had their opinions voiced, this would ensure domestic tranquility.

The delegates attempted to waft the impartial scent of law and order throughout the country to rebuke unlawful judgment and indictment. With an equal distribution of power, unjust would never collapse on our system.

The founding fathers wanted to protect personal liberties. They promised a leader of strong moral and to be of good conscious. They promised all of man’s basic rights: respect and protection. With the strong script of the constitution; they made sure the people would have their say in how their government was being directed. As one power untied, we could stray away from any tyranny.

But they also believed that true freedom was not found from a sacred document but from the minds and spirits of the people. The constitution was the model of moral excellence for all members of the country. If they were ever to stray away from virtue then their own liberty could perish. We the people could lose the liberty these men honorably fought and died for due to being tangled in their own high hubris’s. These patrons of freedom had faith that with this declaration of moral uprightness, its people would always find justice.

The founding father’s concept of government was one of direction and guidance for the people of our nation. They wanted to inspire fellow Americans to not be afraid to fight for what’s right. To find it within yourself to make the right decisions, constitutional decisions, and preserve your own personal liberty.

scline said...
Very interesting and such deep understanding of what freedom is really supposed to be.  I really enjoyed reading something uplifting.

cmoore said...
Amazing. What a gifted writer.

ejoyce said...
Oct. 15, 2010 at 11:59 am
He truly has a gift for putting his thoughts to paper. Outstanding work!

celliott said...
Oct. 15, 2010 at 7:10 am
This article gives new hope to a generation of exhausted, overworked teachers.  It demonstrates that a 14 year old student can not see, but appreciate, and can verbalize strong feelings of patriotism on such an important topic.  Great job young man!