What Will My Future Be?

I would like to know what future will I have when Pres. Obama is finished with our country? Will my children be able to call themselves free? Will they spend their lives paying for his decisions? When will his tirade end? I try to keep a positive perspective on things, but when I try to look into the future I see a country taken over, yes TAKEN OVER by a man who has so many communist beliefs that he takes away our freedom. I see America, the Banana Republic, the ordinary, enslaved,communistic country. I DO NOT want that to happen! I want my children to be allowed to live as long as is possible. I want the future children of America to always have food and a place to stay. I want them to be allowed to make as much money as possible and to do with it as they please. I don't want my children to grow old without ever experiencing a breath of free air. I do not want them to beg for food and to be enslaved to a government that no longer cares about "the people." I want them to live life in a free country. I want them to experience that thing every American soldier is fight- ing for and giving their lives for. I do not want them to go through life in America without knowing and experiencing the power of a certain waord. I want them to be able to stand and say, "I am PROUD to be an American! I AM FREE!" What if your children could not say that? How upset would you be? No, our freedom will not be taken away all at once, but it will be taken away quietly and piece by piece. I do not want the government to take away my freedom without a fight! We, as FREE American teenagers, need to take a stand and let Washington know that if they are not there "for the people" and to "represent the people" we will throw them out! We will not be enslaved! We ARE and forever WILL BE Free Americans! Now let's all stand up around the world and shout it as loud as we can! Praise God I'm free, and you won't take that away from me without a fight to the DEATH!!!

NinjaOrage said...
Um, another thing: under Bush, another few years and there would be no fresh air, and children will be dying everywhere. Obama is trying to prevent Global Warming and pollution overall. He is increasing taxes to the rich and decreasing for the poor, so they can eat.

MisplacedTexan14 replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:11 am :
He should not be increasing taxes on the rich. That is punishing them for succeeding. Everyone should get an equal opportunity. Richer people should not have to pay more because someone else can't.

FlyLikeAnEagle94 replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:36 pm :
Yeah I never understood that. I gaurentee you if the Democrats were wealthy, they would not want to be taxed more heavily.

MisplacedTexan14 replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:50 pm :
Thank you. Someone understands! I just moved to California and I can't escape all the liberal stuff. My family is considered rich by the Obama administration, but we can't afford to buy a house here. we're renting.( and we hope to leave as soon as possible and get back to Texas!)

scribblesinthecity replied...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 9:28 pm :
you guys should watch this documentary called An Inconvenient Truth, by Al Gore. i would say it provides all the evidence and scientific proof that Global Warming is real and serious, that your asking for. Also; increasing taxes on the rich does not stop everyone from having an equal opportunity. Anyone can still become wealthy if they want to, it will just mean that they will have to pay a bit more in taxes; only because they have enough money to do so! i dont think thats so bad. and this is c... (more »)

MisplacedTexan14 replied...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 6:23 pm :
Did you know they proved a bunch of stuff in An Inconvenient Truth wrong? When my animal science teacher showed it to us he said he wanted to show us the extremes of what people believe and told us that most of the info was wrong, which is true. If Al Gore is right, whats with all the cold weather. And do not tell me thats part of global warming, because in Al's book, it shows a map of the future US and says that the US will be much hotter, not colder. Oh and PS, the rich already pay more i... (more »)

scribblesinthecity replied...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 3:19 pm :
how do you know your animal science teacher is right? and who exactly proved that An Inconvenient Truth was wrong? Saying "they" did isn't very specific; whose "they"? and just because there has been cold weather doesn't mean global warming doesn't exist. there will still be cold weather in the winter sometimes; its just that the summers will probably get hotter and either way the earth's ozone layers are still depleting. And in the future the US probably ... (more »)

MisplacedTexan14 replied...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 6:16 pm :
The rich already pay more! They have more money so they pay more. Its ALREADY like that. And just because someone makes a ton of money doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them. At some point in their family, someone earned all that. And yes, the few people in the world who make a ton of money are the ones who pay the majority of th USA's taxes. Poor people barely pay any.
Oh yeah, I will look you up in 50 years and I'll ask you "Whatever happened to Global Warmi... (more »)

NinjaOrange replied...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 9:38 am :
I do agree that many rich people give to charity, and pay taxes, and have earned their money. However, many are rich because they underpay the people below them in a business. Also, many businesses have paid less than $10 a year as their tax. Not little home-run businesses, but big ones. And hopefully, if you ask me about Global Warming in 50 years, hopefully it will have been halted. It doesn't matter if you believe in it or not, if you be green then you will have less worries, and global ... (more »)

fictionlover10 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 14, 2010 at 8:49 pm :
First of all, it's global climate change. If you watched Al Gore's video you would know that not only is it real, but after our planet heats up because of all the CO2, it slides back into an ice age. Also, watch a video with an opposing viewpoint and you'll find no specific data to prove that our planet isn't changing. We need to stop debating whether it's real or not and what caused it and move on to how to fix it.

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Excuse me. DO you actually know for a fact what Obama is doing? Let me tell you. Presidant Obama is trying to heal our nation. He is trying to het people like you and me better health care. He is trying to end the wars in the Middle East. Yet how can he do this if THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HIM ARE NOT SUPPORTING HIM?? A presidant gets his power mostly from the people. YEt, the people are not helping him. He is YOUR Presidant for at least the next 4 years. Instead of complaining, why don't yo... (more »)

FlyLikeAnEagle94 replied...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 8:39 pm :
How do you know that Obama is trying to do what he CLAIMS to be doing? The people that voted for him may have just blamed the Republicans because of Bush. Maybe it is that the people that voted him into office realize that he IS NOT what our country needs.

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 9:44 pm :
Then what does our country need hmm? It's not bout what he claims to do. SInce he got into office, the economy hhas been (slow as it may seem to some) recovering. Relations with Europe have improved, and the war in Iraq is ending. But the thing is, you might think that we need a Republican in office who lowers our taxes. About the tax issue, this is our country, so we need to use our money to help our country. When something of yours breaks, don't you want to get it fixed? Same with ou... (more »)

FlyLikeAnEagle94 replied...
Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:57 pm :
Well ok. I see your point. I haven't really been paying attention to the godd he has been doing. I have only been noticing the faults of his work.

Jan. 19, 2010 at 6:29 pm :
Well, sometimes we all do that, especially to the President.=) But you have to think "what If I was in his shoes?" He has done good things as well, just give him a chance.

MisplacedTexan14 replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:52 pm :
The reason the people aren't supporting him is because they don't like what he is doing. He works for us!!! If we don't support him, he needs to figure out why and ifx it. Besides, all he does is blame Bush for the problems. a good leader takes responsibility, and doesn't try to get out of trouble by blaming others.

Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:40 pm :
But, lets take a look at what he is doing. What is so terrible about it? He is trying to fix healthcare, and is beginning to focus more on the economy. He is working on the wars in the middle east and battling Al Quida and the Taliban. How is any of this bad?

MisplacedTexan14 replied...
Jan. 26, 2010 at 6:38 pm :
Apparently the people don't want his heakthcare, but he keeps pushing it. He needs to listen to the people. Plus, hes not fighting the war very hard. You can't give a terrorist a citizen's rights and then court martial three Navy SEALs because they gave a terrorist a bloody lip. He needs to let our troops fught the war the right way, not the politically corect way. Being nice to captured enemy-combatants won't make our enemy hate us any less. They'll just laugh at us and... (more »)

Jan. 27, 2010 at 5:13 pm :
Not so. Do you remember the underwear bomber on that plane over at Christmas? Right, his FATHER tried to turn him in. His father told the FBI that his son was being radicalized. He said he did that because he understood we would treat hi son fairly. that is what being one of the most powerful nations on earth is about. It is about being compassionate and being a model to the world. If we punished every terrorist we get, people would lose their sympathy for us. Do you get it? It makes us look goo... (more »)

MisplacedTexan14 replied...
Jan. 28, 2010 at 12:35 am :
You think our enemies care how it "looks" to everyone else?

Jan. 28, 2010 at 6:45 pm :
Its not the enemies we are trying to appeal to,. It's the people SUPPORTING them that we need to appeal to. Without support, terrorists are nothing.