What Will My Future Be?

I would like to know what future will I have when Pres. Obama is finished with our country? Will my children be able to call themselves free? Will they spend their lives paying for his decisions? When will his tirade end? I try to keep a positive perspective on things, but when I try to look into the future I see a country taken over, yes TAKEN OVER by a man who has so many communist beliefs that he takes away our freedom. I see America, the Banana Republic, the ordinary, enslaved,communistic country. I DO NOT want that to happen! I want my children to be allowed to live as long as is possible. I want the future children of America to always have food and a place to stay. I want them to be allowed to make as much money as possible and to do with it as they please. I don't want my children to grow old without ever experiencing a breath of free air. I do not want them to beg for food and to be enslaved to a government that no longer cares about "the people." I want them to live life in a free country. I want them to experience that thing every American soldier is fight- ing for and giving their lives for. I do not want them to go through life in America without knowing and experiencing the power of a certain waord. I want them to be able to stand and say, "I am PROUD to be an American! I AM FREE!" What if your children could not say that? How upset would you be? No, our freedom will not be taken away all at once, but it will be taken away quietly and piece by piece. I do not want the government to take away my freedom without a fight! We, as FREE American teenagers, need to take a stand and let Washington know that if they are not there "for the people" and to "represent the people" we will throw them out! We will not be enslaved! We ARE and forever WILL BE Free Americans! Now let's all stand up around the world and shout it as loud as we can! Praise God I'm free, and you won't take that away from me without a fight to the DEATH!!!

fictionlover10 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 14, 2010 at 8:47 pm:
Ummm.... I'm very confused. How is Obama communist, how is he affecting the way your kids will grow up, and what has he done that takes away our freedom or enslaves us, or that will make us "beg for food" and not know a "breath of free air?" Back up your statements or stop writing about problems that don't exist.

heatherthered replied...
May 31, 2010 at 8:36 am :
i think she exaggerated it put the next generations will literally be paying of the debt and taxes of this gerneration

Shannon_Bananon said...
I'm feeling... confused. Can you explain more on why your kids can't be free because Obama is president? I don't see any evidence that backs up why it will be his fault that none of your wishes will happen.

izzycaseykat said...
Liberals do act human. There isn't much they do thats inhuman that conservatives don't do.

izzycaseykat said...
And what is that exactly?

midnight_compositions said...
Feb. 9, 2010 at 9:47 pm:
And Liberals aren't criminal masterminds plotting to enslave and torture the American people. Believe it or not, we're human beings too. To all comment posters, please try to remember that.

JoCoGirl replied...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 7:24 pm :
I know liberals are human beings but maybe they should try acting like them.

midnight_compositions replied...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 7:41 pm :
Okay, then, tell me what 'acting human' is to you. Explain how Obama and his supporters don't fit your description and how you are any more human than he is.

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 28, 2010 at 1:39 am :
Liberals are human beings! For goodness sake why does no one understand this! Just because we disagree with conservatives does NOT make us inhumane or cruel. We are simply stating our opinion.

skywitch replied...
Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:45 am :
I agree with WriterFanatic. Its just based on opinion. It's like if someone's favorite color was blood red would you call them inhuman. How is our freedom being taken away? If anything I feel more free than anything now. I'm no longer ashamed to call myself an American.

midnight_compositions said...
Feb. 9, 2010 at 9:40 pm:
try thinking of it this way: we can never be 'free americans' if we keep hating each other. Is having explicit hate for Obama really going to make anything better? And out of curiousity, when did he ever say he planned to enslave us? Hate has never led to anything but violence and division. If you want to be free so badly, free yourself from your hate.

JoCoGirl replied...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 7:27 pm :
He didn't say that he planned to enslave us, but the things he tries to do will slowly take away our freedom and eventually enslave us. I don't hate Obama. I know he is human, though sometimes he does not act like it. I just wish he wasn't our President. I don't hate liberal either. I strongly oppose them and they upset me, but I don't hate them. Some of the people I know and love are liberals.

Darkness95 replied...
Aug. 11, 2010 at 11:32 pm :
You said in your article that if congress doesn't represent the people as they should than that we should remove them. You  are admitting that liberals and conservatives alike are to blame for the problems going on in this country. The fate of the country doesn't only lie in the hands of the pres. whoever he or she may be. Those freedoms that you mention being taken away are not only because of his legislation, but those of the individual state govenments also. If you know a little about go... (more »)

FlyLikeAnEagle94 said...
Ok. I looked at all of these comments. "Oh stop your complaining" "Why don't you HELP Obama heal the country?". Those comments are dumb I think. I agree with you all the way. Don't listen to the many over the few. Sometimes the listening to the few yields better results than if you were to listen to the many. Keep that in mind.

NinjaOrage said...
Um, another thing: under Bush, another few years and there would be no fresh air, and children will be dying everywhere. Obama is trying to prevent Global Warming and pollution overall. He is increasing taxes to the rich and decreasing for the poor, so they can eat.

FlyLikeAnEagle94 replied...
Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:58 pm :
Global Warming was a LIE!!!!

NinjaOrange replied...
Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:11 am :
Okay then, give me scientific proof that it is a lie.

FlyLikeAnEagle94 replied...
Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:56 pm :
NASA got busted! They were changing their data!

MisplacedTexan14 replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:08 am :
Give me proof Global Warming is real. Ever heard of "Climategate"

MisplacedTexan14 replied...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:11 am :
He should not be increasing taxes on the rich. That is punishing them for succeeding. Everyone should get an equal opportunity. Richer people should not have to pay more because someone else can't.