Who Loves Sarah Palin? | Teen Ink

Who Loves Sarah Palin?

September 13, 2009
By Anonymous

What enlightened teenagers out there love Sarah Palin? I know that I do! If I were of the age, I would run a Palin- Huckabee 2012 campaign. Once Obama's healthbill goes through, at first it will seem wonderful, but when people start seeing their elderly mothers or grandmothers being given pain pills and given up on or worse, the people of America will become sick of Obama and the work he is doing. If we can get Sarah Palin in the mix, we have a 99 percent chance of her winning and us rebuilding the true hope of America. Now, as teens, some people want us to think that we don't have a voice, so that we won't use it. But we are AMERICANS! We have a voice as teens, adults, and elderly people. We ALL have a voice, and it needs to be heard. So stand up America! Stand up and fight for what is truly right.


Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 72 comments.


Annamaj BRONZE said...
on May. 19 2015 at 2:02 pm
Annamaj BRONZE, New York, New York
1 article 0 photos 15 comments
I love Sarah Palin myself. Unfortunately, it would be utterly impractical to have her run for office after the character-assassination she endured from the left.

on Aug. 19 2012 at 10:50 am
bookthief PLATINUM, Concord, Massachusetts
20 articles 0 photos 58 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." -- John W. Gardener

K.a.t.h.l.e.e.n., as an independent myself I do, I suppose, understand a bit where you're coming from, but even when I lean conservatively I personally can't support Ms. Palin.  Her political views aside, I worry that she does not have enough background in politics, the law, international relations or indeed many areas of study to be able to properly govern a nation as large and varied as our own. Platform-wise, I can understand many of her economic views but as a Bill-of-Rights-championing independent I absolutely cannot condone the way she brings religion into politics - no religion ought to be allowed to control the country. Try Ron Paul, perhaps?

on Jul. 24 2012 at 1:58 pm
BlueRain BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan
2 articles 5 photos 254 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

I don't think you know what enlightened even means.

on Jul. 24 2012 at 1:54 pm
BlueRain BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan
2 articles 5 photos 254 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

1. Obama doesnt know how many states there are...he said there where 57.

You must have been watching Fox News.

2. He has absolutly no experience...he was a community organizer

He was the state Senator for Illinois.

3. This healthcare bill...will destroy our economy

Really? Helping people will destroy the economy?

4.He decided that he would go around to countries and apologize about the way America acted.

That's a plus. Good for him. America doesn't apologize enough.

5. Him attacking Lybia...unconstitutional

Not at all. He has the power as Commander in Chief, and he consulted with Congress. Completely legal.

6. obama thinks he knows what is best for America

Don't all the presidents say that? Isn't that the point of why we elected him?

7. Him and his wife trying to control what we eat?

Oh yes, they trying to feed the little dumpling kids some vegetables for a change and start doing this thing called moving. I feel so controlled.

8. Birth certificate?

Yup, he's got one.

9. wants to be robin hood and take from the rich which is about 250,000 a year according to him, and give to the poor

I love Robin Hood stories. And yes, it's time for that. No more 1% with all the wealth. Another plus.

10. His ratings are dropping like a bowling ball.

Are you sure?

Thank you, I have voiced my opinion.

Good, at least you admitted to yourself that you didn't use facts, let alone credible ones.


on Apr. 5 2012 at 3:06 pm
None of them are good!

human6 GOLD said...
on Mar. 14 2012 at 5:26 pm
human6 GOLD, Fasd, New Jersey
12 articles 0 photos 132 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you cannot convince a fascist aquaint his head with the pavement-trotsky
The bourgeoisie might blast and ruin its own world before it leaves the stage of history. We carry a new world, here, in our hearts. That world is growing this minute.“ durry

I hate all politicians they are lieing scumbags who just want power, except for RP and he's never going to get any power because he actually wants to shrink the mafia that is government and the political class can't have that. 

human6 GOLD said...
on Mar. 14 2012 at 5:24 pm
human6 GOLD, Fasd, New Jersey
12 articles 0 photos 132 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you cannot convince a fascist aquaint his head with the pavement-trotsky
The bourgeoisie might blast and ruin its own world before it leaves the stage of history. We carry a new world, here, in our hearts. That world is growing this minute.“ durry

even Mcain hates Palin, the campaign regreted choosing her, can wait to see the HBO show 

Scizzorluv said...
on Jan. 30 2012 at 4:24 pm
Same here, the first time I heard of her, was in canine hunting, not a good start may I say..

on Jan. 6 2012 at 9:01 am
peace_love_beauty PLATINUM, Florien, Louisiana
22 articles 35 photos 121 comments

Favorite Quote:
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4

Though I'm not sure how I like Palin as a politician, I respect her as a person. It's good to voice your opinion, even though it may be unpopular. Maybe you could write another article that elaborated a bit more on why she is a good candidate, and share some personal attributes. =)

on Dec. 23 2011 at 5:44 pm
Consulting-Detective GOLD, Andover, Massachusetts
13 articles 8 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progresses can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~Gandhi

I so agree with you,Supernova7. I pride myself in being an enlightened teen who LOVES OBAMA! So I think I will stand up for what is right, and though I can't vote yet, I will definitely voice my opinion. Those who vote for Palin and those like her need to think about their choices. A leader needs to be strong, intelligent, fair, kind, and up to date on current affairs. Excuse me, but of these, what is Palin? Say it with me! NONE!

on Nov. 3 2011 at 8:56 am
Supernova7 GOLD, Redford, Texas
16 articles 6 photos 394 comments

Favorite Quote:
Let me cry my tears let me live in sorrow as long as you promise to be with me tomorrow
By Me:)

I hate Palin with a passion and there are several people on here that have posted the same reasons that I have for not liking her so there is no need for me to restate them. You would be insane to vote for her and if by some tragic twist of fate she does gain more political power I'm moving to Europe.

on Jul. 16 2011 at 7:03 pm
Jetsrock10210 SILVER, Briarcliff, New York
7 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Savagebeast02.

1. Sarah Palin cannot name a supreme court decision that she disagrees with/any supreme court decision besides Roe v. Wade.

2. You forgot senator and um President of the United States.

3. His healthcare bill will provide a much needed break to the uninsured and the downtrodden in our country. It is a needed reform that is needed and instead of trying to work with the bill the repulbicans have done nothing but spread lies about it.

4. I have absolutley no idea where you got that information so cannot comment on it..

5. How? Its not a war and he is the commander of the United States Military. Also does it not have echos of Iraq and Afghanistan (something Im sure you support considering the mindless drivel that you just spewed)

6. The President should think that he knows what is best for America. That is why he is leader. That is why he was elected by a very large majority.

7. How is Michelle Obama starting a campain to prevent childhood obesity a bad thing? Do you support the health risks that come from childhood obesity?

8. Resolved and a non-issue even from the beginning.

9. It's called progressive taxation and when Clinton increased taxes on the rich we had the biggest economic growth in 30 years. I don't understand you republicans who howl about decreasing the deficit but say "NO WE CANNOT TAKE ANY ADDITIONAL TAX MONEY FROM MILLIONAIRES." IF YOU WANT TO REDUCE THE DEFICIT YOU NEED REVENUE. REVENUE COMES FROM TAXATION. Simple as that.

10. Still higher than Bush ever was. The republicans cannot find a decent canidate to oppose him. He will be the President for until 2016.


Fluffy2772 said...
on Jun. 24 2011 at 10:23 am
Fluffy2772, McDonough, Georgia
0 articles 0 photos 41 comments
Are people so stupid to believe that stuff about his birth certificate? Do you seriously think the CIA did not check his credentials when he first went into polotics?

Logan said...
on Jun. 2 2011 at 12:32 am

I'm Canadian, but good god, you can't emotionally prove he is wrong. At least back it up!

 

1) Either an error or was talking about nation-states as well

2) An incredibly intelligent college student, senator; past presidents were less

3) Will protect American people, relieve inequality as people can actually get back to work. The Canadian universal healthcare program works fantastically.

4) So? What's it to you?

5) Presidents have generally disregarded the fact they need congress' approval to go to war... a tradition 70 years deep

6) All presidents do, generally; that's why you vote them in

7) Are you a conspiracy theorist? We need people like Michelle.

8) Cleared

9) Proportional taxation doesn't kill the economy at all.

10) How is this an accurate measure of how great a president he is? Many of these people simply don't like him because his approval ratings are low. Ignorant.

 

Focus instead on what makes him great -- there are fantastic lists about what he has done. But also focus on factual reasons why he is wrong -- democracy doesn't work if voters simply and emotionally don't like him "just because he's him."


Archy said...
on Apr. 20 2011 at 5:21 pm
Archy, Honolulu, Hawaii
0 articles 0 photos 41 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone"
~Robin Williams

It basically goes like this. The Republicans protest to any bill signed by the Democrats. The Democrats fail at doing something. Republicans then take over Congress. They do something really stupid wanting the Democrats to pull back in another President. This happened with Clinton. And it will happen with Obama. Same senario.

Archy said...
on Apr. 20 2011 at 5:13 pm
Archy, Honolulu, Hawaii
0 articles 0 photos 41 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone"
~Robin Williams

Right now I think anyone is better than her. If it was Bush or Palin, Id pick Bush. Palin has only gotten popularity by first getting media coverage before that no one knew anything about her. All im saying is watch how Palin fails to become President in 2012. Watch Obama become our President again. I guarentee that as long as we are in debt to China we will never have her as President. THAT IS MY OPINION. 

Archy said...
on Apr. 20 2011 at 5:04 pm
Archy, Honolulu, Hawaii
0 articles 0 photos 41 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone"
~Robin Williams

Number 8 has already been cleared. He was born in the U.S. I have no idea where you got that garbage from but He was born in the U.S. Hands down. And if you can get it thru your head as well Not every President is perfect. I blame BUsh for all things Middle East right now except for Bin Laden. 

on Apr. 20 2011 at 3:56 pm
K.a.t.h.l.e.e.n. SILVER, Plymouth, Massachusetts
6 articles 0 photos 58 comments

Favorite Quote:
See everything, Overlook a lot, Correct a little.

But it is not a political party. The T.E.A. "Party" Express is a group of regular citizens that wish to stand up against a tax overload. They are in no way a political party. A political movement, but not a party. Some may use "heated rhetoric" as you so claim, but in my experience at the T.E.A Party Express, the only ones using heated rhetoric were the disrespectful people who protested the right of the T.E.A. Party Express to protest and gather in public. I will not repeat what they said to me or my family or the other protestors who gathered to hear Sarah Palin speak. I think you may be confusing the T.E.A. Party Express with radical right-wingers who are few and far between at the T.E.A. Party Express rallies. I did not see any such person at the rally I attended.

on Apr. 19 2011 at 9:00 pm
Katiebean SILVER, Fort Collins, Colorado
7 articles 0 photos 5 comments
I suppose some clarification is necessary since it is the usually the religious fundamentalist groups that receive attention for being "radical." However, it would seem to me that any political party that uses heated, accusatory rhetoric as a primary arguementation strategy is too radical for the American political circuit.

on Apr. 19 2011 at 6:22 pm
11. Guantanamo Bay