Who Loves Sarah Palin?

By , Benson, NC
What enlightened teenagers out there love Sarah Palin? I know that I do! If I were of the age, I would run a Palin- Huckabee 2012 campaign. Once Obama's healthbill goes through, at first it will seem wonderful, but when people start seeing their elderly mothers or grandmothers being given pain pills and given up on or worse, the people of America will become sick of Obama and the work he is doing. If we can get Sarah Palin in the mix, we have a 99 percent chance of her winning and us rebuilding the true hope of America. Now, as teens, some people want us to think that we don't have a voice, so that we won't use it. But we are AMERICANS! We have a voice as teens, adults, and elderly people. We ALL have a voice, and it needs to be heard. So stand up America! Stand up and fight for what is truly right.

human6 said...
even Mcain hates Palin, the campaign regreted choosing her, can wait to see the HBO show 

peace_love_beauty said...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 9:01 am
Though I'm not sure how I like Palin as a politician, I respect her as a person. It's good to voice your opinion, even though it may be unpopular. Maybe you could write another article that elaborated a bit more on why she is a good candidate, and share some personal attributes. =)

Supernova7 said...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:56 am
I hate Palin with a passion and there are several people on here that have posted the same reasons that I have for not liking her so there is no need for me to restate them. You would be insane to vote for her and if by some tragic twist of fate she does gain more political power I'm moving to Europe.

Jet_plane_number_5 replied...
I so agree with you,Supernova7. I pride myself in being an enlightened teen who LOVES OBAMA! So I think I will stand up for what is right, and though I can't vote yet, I will definitely voice my opinion. Those who vote for Palin and those like her need to think about their choices. A leader needs to be strong, intelligent, fair, kind, and up to date on current affairs. Excuse me, but of these, what is Palin? Say it with me! NONE!

human6 replied...
I hate all politicians they are lieing scumbags who just want power, except for RP and he's never going to get any power because he actually wants to shrink the mafia that is government and the political class can't have that. 

Archangel1410 said...

My friend sent this to me recently about Sarah Palin. Reasons y she shouldnt be president.

1) She lacks knowledge of the our government system
2) She couldn't name supreme court cases in US history
3) She idolize Reagan......(that was more than 20 years ago)...it's a different world we live nowadays. We don't need a tough or brave president anymore. We need a smart, intelligent leader.
4) She was found using her power or abuse of authority in Alaska yesterday.
5) We... (more »)

savagebeast02 replied...
I think that she is a perfect president...who else would good canidate?

Archangel1410 replied...
Right now I think anyone is better than her. If it was Bush or Palin, Id pick Bush. Palin has only gotten popularity by first getting media coverage before that no one knew anything about her. All im saying is watch how Palin fails to become President in 2012. Watch Obama become our President again. I guarentee that as long as we are in debt to China we will never have her as President. THAT IS MY OPINION. 

Jetsrock10210 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

Savagebeast02.

1. Sarah Palin cannot name a supreme court decision that she disagrees with/any supreme court decision besides Roe v. Wade.

2. You forgot senator and um President of the United States.

3. His healthcare bill will provide a much needed break to the uninsured and the downtrodden in our country. It is a needed reform that is needed and instead of trying to work with the bill the repulbicans have done nothing but spread lies about it.

4. I have absolutle... (more »)

Archangel1410 said...
With all due respect, Sarah Palin is an idiot. Just voicing my opinion. I honestly dont like her. She says she has experience in politics. SHe was Governor of Alaska. You need more experience than that. If Sarah Palin by some small sliver of a chance becomes VP theen I can assure you that more than half of America will move to Europe or China. She isnt fit for goverment. Not yet at least. Come back in a few years when you have more experience. As for Obama, he is a whle lot better than Palin. Ag... (more »)

savagebeast02 replied...

haha with all due respect...i think your a idiot...ten reson why obama sucks:

1. Obama doesnt know how many states there are...he said there where 57.

2. He has absolutly no experience...he was a community organizer

3. This healthcare bill...will destroy our economy

4.He decided that he would go around to countries and apologize about the way America acted.

5. Him attacking lybia...unconstitutional

6. obama thinks he knows what is best for America

... (more »)

savagebeast02 replied...
11. Guantanamo Bay

Archangel1410 replied...
Number 8 has already been cleared. He was born in the U.S. I have no idea where you got that garbage from but He was born in the U.S. Hands down. And if you can get it thru your head as well Not every President is perfect. I blame BUsh for all things Middle East right now except for Bin Laden. 

Logan replied...
Jun. 2, 2011 at 12:32 am

I'm Canadian, but good god, you can't emotionally prove he is wrong. At least back it up!

1) Either an error or was talking about nation-states as well

2) An incredibly intelligent college student, senator; past presidents were less

3) Will protect American people, relieve inequality as people can actually get back to work. The Canadian universal healthcare program works fantastically.

4) So? What's it to you?

5) Presidents have generally disre... (more »)

FroBro replied...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 10:23 am
Are people so stupid to believe that stuff about his birth certificate? Do you seriously think the CIA did not check his credentials when he first went into polotics?

BlueRain replied...

You must have been watching Fox News.

He was the state Senator for Illinois.

Really? Helping people will destroy the economy?

That's a plu... (more »)

Kyle T. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
sarah rules obama drools end of story

Archangel1410 replied...

sorry other way around.

ConstanceContraireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
None of them are good!

K.a.t.h.l.e.e.n. said...
I enjoyed your article! I loved her book, and was lucky enough to see her speak at the Boston T.E.A. Party Express gathering. She is a really inspiring woman, I admire her courage in the face of obstucted adversity she is constantly exposed to. I want her resolve and persistance, I think those are the two qualities I most admire in her. She is a wonderful speaker and writer, but I don't think she will run for office next term because I think she is enjoying what she does with the T.E.A. Par... (more »)