Who Loves Sarah Palin? | Teen Ink

Who Loves Sarah Palin?

What enlightened teenagers out there love Sarah Palin? I know that I do! If I were of the age, I would run a Palin- Huckabee 2012 campaign. Once Obama's healthbill goes through, at first it will seem wonderful, but when people start seeing their elderly mothers or grandmothers being given pain pills and given up on or worse, the people of America will become sick of Obama and the work he is doing. If we can get Sarah Palin in the mix, we have a 99 percent chance of her winning and us rebuilding the true hope of America. Now, as teens, some people want us to think that we don't have a voice, so that we won't use it. But we are AMERICANS! We have a voice as teens, adults, and elderly people. We ALL have a voice, and it needs to be heard. So stand up America! Stand up and fight for what is truly right.

DayofRain50 GOLD, Robbinsville, New Jersey
Sarah Palin stands up for everything I do not believe in. She also takes every little thing as if its going against her if it is at all relevant to an issue going on in her family or life. 

Carolina SILVER, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Hey why don't you read actual sources and not just listen to what the liberal news networks like CNN tell you.

StanHubertson, Oak Park, Illinois
Hahahaha. You know, I really dont think someone can like Palin and be enlightened.

on Feb. 23 2010 at 6:42 am
dirinity SILVER, Clayton, North Carolina

"Certain things catch your eye,
But pursue only those
that capture your heart.
"

SO why did you post it as anonymous? you cant prove you wrote it:)

on Feb. 18 2010 at 7:58 am

"Certain things catch your eye,
But pursue only those
that capture your heart.
"

And have you seen the news? They have video feeds from her church "JoCoGirl".

CelticThundeGurl SILVER, Benson, North Carolina

"It is time for us to realize that we are too great a nation to limit ourselves to small dreams."

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Well, if that was true, why would I have written this article? Why would hundreds and hundreds of people show up for a book signing by Sarah Palin. Why would the liberals be threatened by her if no one loved her? Think about it.

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Okay, QuestionAuthority, I was meant everything I said in this article and I was serious. Persona, what do you have against the republican party personally? I would like to know. I may not be a genius, but republicans are not stupid. If any good decisions are made, they will most likely be made by conservatives.

Persona BRONZE said...
Persona BRONZE, Hanford, California
You know exactly what they mean. If not... well, another sign of the every bountiful wisdom of the Republican Party.

Persona BRONZE said...
Persona BRONZE, Hanford, California
Oh, I'm sorry, apparently you know what party I belong to. I'm not a Democrat, I'm Green Party. I'm going to vote Democrat, however, because I know there's no way in hell a non-major party candidate is going to make it into office and a Democrat is the next best thing. As for tyrannical, please explain to me how the fight against secularism, homosexuality, and abortion rights is anything but tyranny? As for fear mongering, there's no way you can be as ignorant as to not remember such quotes like "You're with us or your with the terrorists." or the lies spread about death panels in the national health care bill. Please, point to me an example in which Republicans have provided any argument towards major reforms beyond slippery slope fear arguments. I'd also like you to provide me with at least a few examples of liberal fear mongers and tyranny. Ignorance? I'm not disputing that. Certainly, there is ignorance found in all places. I'm personally not pleased with the Democratic stance on gun-control and the death penalty. They are, in a word, retarded . However, the economic and social reforms of Democrats highly outweigh the nonsense formed by that of the Republican party. Why, on earth, would I as an atheist vote for Republicans who look down upon, detest, and even at points discriminate my kind, all in the name of their ridiculous claim that this is a Christian nation rather than a secular one?

I mean, you're great at writing funny things!

on Feb. 11 2010 at 11:24 am

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Republicans are not what you think. We are not tyrannical, ignorant, or fear mongering. You can find that and much worse in your own party. I used to think that in the end, you can count on the people to do the right thing, but I keep being proven wrong by others like you.

on Feb. 11 2010 at 11:22 am

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

She is not a wanna be witch hunter!! She is not like that. I have no idea where you have heard that CRAP from, but it's not true. Read her book, Going Rogue. If you read that, you'll see that you are completely wrong.

on Feb. 11 2010 at 11:20 am

- Pres. Ronald Reagan

Excuse me?? What do you mean by that?

on Feb. 3 2010 at 8:14 am

"Certain things catch your eye,
But pursue only those
that capture your heart.
"

THanks Sara! :O

on Feb. 3 2010 at 6:38 am
SaraRoxsHerSox SILVER, McVeytown, Pennsylvania

"Brochacho!"

I agree completely with you.

on Feb. 3 2010 at 6:35 am

"Brochacho!"

Yep, EXACTLY

Sophia BRONZE said...
Sophia BRONZE, Gig Harbor, Washington
I do agree with that, I'm not sure how anyone could consider that honest.

Also, you may want to look into the book Game Change and/or articles or interviews that talk about it.

speechless<3 said...
Honest? You call using state funds to pay for her family's travel and wardrobe honest?

speechless<3 said...
Wow! You're a really good comedy writer!

on Dec. 22 2009 at 6:46 am

"Certain things catch your eye,
But pursue only those
that capture your heart.
"

As a liberal librertarian, I have to admit- none of us fear Palin. The only reason she was chosen as a candidiate was because she was a right wing woman and thus a minority to appeal to the large amount of stay at home, suburbia mothers. Thats it.