The Real World

As I child there isn't much thought put into what the real world is. As you grow up you learn about bad people. People who steal, people who do drugs, people who kill, people who judge others by there apperences, ect........
Remember that in this world there are unkind, unfriendly, and judgemental people sorunding you. Someone who looks beyond appearences, stereo types, income, and race is hard to find. People can judge others in the real world. People can take advantage of you in the real world. There is absolutley nothing we can do about it. We cannot stop people from cuasing unhappyness in the real world. We cannot stop people from being homless in the real world. We cannot stop people from judging others. This is what our society has come to. No one can prevent what is happening in the real world. Not regular people, not celebrities, not even our president can cease this madness that is occuring in the real world. And the madness will never stop.

K.a.t.h.l.e.e.n. said...
Mar. 25, 2011 at 3:26 pm:

I disagree. There are kind, friendly, indiscriminate people around you! Sometimes you just have to look a little! I think you have given up too easily! I haven't lost hope!You say you can do nothing to stop unhappiness from spreading. I disagree. You do not have to acknowledge their bullying or unfriendliness.  What is stopping you from being kind?

I want you to remember that are kind, friendly, understanding people out there, you just have to look around! :)

SantyClaws said...

Yeah. Maybe we can't stop it. Maybe no one can. But we can all contribute to make the world a better place. Regular people, celebrities, and the president. We can all try to make the world better step by step, in hope that the madness will be at least decreased. If our society has come to this, why can't it go back? :)

Good article. I think you're a great writer.

NatalieB. replied...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 3:06 pm :
Thank you! I love hearing about what readers have to say. I agree with you, on that subject, too. If we all help out it can become better again.

forever_dancer said...
That is quite depressing. i love it