Why Play It? | Teen Ink

Why Play It?

WHY?

Why would you play Fortnite? What’s so good about it? It’s a game on the PS4, Xbox One, iOS, Microsoft Windows, it’s a co-op sandbox survival game. There is solo mode, duo mode, and squad mode. You can play with your friends online. In Fortnite you can fly. Fortnite was developed by Epic Games. It was release on July 25th, 2017, and it’s free-to-play. Fortnite keeps growing getting more players everyday, But why?

To me Fortnite is a waste of time. Because everyone takes it seriously. They’ll stay up all night playing Fortnite non-stop. Fortnite causes trouble. People will be cursing on online, make fun of people, Fornite causes a married couple to get a divorce due to the husband addiction to playing Fortnite. Fortnite isn’t everything, even famous people play Fortnite. Like why do you want to waste your time playing this game? Parents are concern of their children been addicting to this game.Why did they made this game? Why did they made it free, so that people don’t have to waste money on the most disappointing game ever?

You want to know what Fortnite means? It’s equal to 14 days.Some wages and salaries are paid on a fortnite basis. But in North America(That’s us) far more common to use to the term “Bi Weekly”. Fortnite it’s just desperate to grab people attention to make it relevant. You really want to know how I feel about Fortnite?

Fortnite is just a no good, rip off bootleg of Call of Duty. Don’t believe look it up. Call of Duty has free-for-all. Fortnite has free-for-all. Call of Duty has team deathmatch. Fortnite has team deathmatch but wait….. Epic Games wanted to call them different to hide for the fact it’s a rip off of Call of Duty. Fortnite is just like the movie The Last Airbender. Nothing more than a joke. While Call of Duty is The Terminator. Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 is more entertaining than Fortnite and Superbabies got 0% in Rotten Tomatoes.

My point is to pleased people to not play Fortnite. It’s not a game. It’s a drug. It will take over your body and control you like your a remote toy car. Once you played it, you won’t stop until the end of time. Fortnite isn’t worth it. So, is it?