The Chance Given | Teen Ink

The Chance Given

By SabrinaSazali BRONZE, Melaka, Other
SabrinaSazali BRONZE, Melaka, Other

As we have been given one single chance to live on this earth, what should we do to make it worth? Now, we are able to breath, to hear, to see the beautiful nature and surroundings created by God. What if today is our last day in our life? Have we done the responsible as someone and contribute in everything? It's exactly not, there is nobody on earth that has satisfied with their life and just tend to die.

So who are we? What is our main play in life? Do we really appreciate this chance? Actually, we have to take a moment to reflect ourselves. It is true that no one is perfect, but at least we need to try changing this whole world into a perfect shelter for everyone. People nowadays are much different, or I could say so terrible, worst than ever. We are totally trapped in the big changes, making all those tradition, cultures gone forever. Feelings? Attitude? Animals are better than some people. People can think, people can decide, but people don't do it. Why then?

You know it is wrong, you know it is againts the rules, you know that it is completely rude, but you keep on doing it because you are out of control. This type of disease is totally killing everyone's heart, where it turns your heart and makes you become heartless. Criminal everywhere, bad news everday, and the only thing that pop out in my mind everytime they does, is what has happen to the human being? This world is going to be upside down, no more peaceful and harmony, no more amazing moments in your life, just because of us.

What do we live for? Certain people would say money, some will say food, maybe? God lets us live now on so that we are able to do something important, something good for everyone else, and also to test our ability on doing all those stuffs. Why is it so hard for us to appreaciate this precious moment? The moment where our feet are still stepping on the ground, the moment where our family and friends are still here for us, and the moment where you live as one of the living things.

There are still lots of people who are currently wasting their life. They do nothing, harm theirselves, troubling people and these are supposed to be called as loser. For me, they are loser because they have gave up to proceed their life. So who are winners today? Those succesful billionares? Politicians? Think about what you're actually doing, think what should you do in life, and think wether you are good enough to be a winner in achieving those dreams in your own life.

Surroundings inspired me to write about this. This is just my oppinion about nowadays, about life, but I really hope that everyone will learn to put more appreciation towards your given chance to live until now.