Change

Sometimes, all anyone needs is reassurance. Reassurance that they will be accepted, reassurance that their hair looks okay, reassurance that it is okay to cry when times are tough, and reassurance that they will make it through the day without being laughed or teased at. Most of the time, you are left standing alone to fend for yourself. But promise me this, tomorrow take five seconds to stop and reassure someone that it is going to be alright. Give a person hope, encouragement, and reassurance that they are perfect the way they are, and that for no reason should they change to become anyone different than themselves. Who knows, you might just change someone’s life.

miss.bliss1 said...
This was both inspiring and powerful. I will too promise I will reasure someone. Very nice.

bobcheese said...
i promise that i will reasure somone and make them feel better about there self

wowiTsAinsLey said...
wow, cara! i am soo proud of you that you are getting published! Maybe you and i will be in the same issue?? haha, who knows? but anyway, i just wanted to say that this is really amazing and i am ecstatic for you in every way. just remember: laughing makes you live THAT much longer! =]

SaraM.21 said...
I promise that I will change someone's life... This was os inspiring

sb said...
Sept. 7, 2008 at 2:37 am
POWERFUL.