Ones View on a Certain Subject Can Range Variously... | Teen Ink

Ones View on a Certain Subject Can Range Variously...

Ones view on a certain subject can range variously, and there isn’t a clear-cut right or wrong answer on most of these. It may just be how one defines and views something. Factors such as: how we’ve grown up, our social and economic position in the world today, and our beliefs and religion, will affect how we as diverse people define a certain thing.

The “perfect” wife is one of those things that is different for every man. The perfect spouse to me for example, isn’t perfect at all. I wouldn’t want my wife to be so perfect that everything she did was just as perfect. Just think about it, my life would be so boring! My perfect spouse would make some mistakes and mess up here and there. Nothing in this world is perfect, so why would I expect her to be any different? That’s crazy talk. If you asked for my definition of the perfect spouse, I would say three things: a woman who is loving, caring, and beautiful both inside and out. If a woman possesses those three qualities, she’s perfect spouse material in my book.

In my opinion, a relationship is supposed to have its base upon love. To me, without love, theoretically speaking, you have nothing. On the other hand though, I believe that having someone to love and love you back is the strongest, and toughest security blanket out there. If its life’s goals or hardships, love will help you make it through. And if for some reason you do fail, you have your wife’s love to always fall back on and stand you right back up. I believe that the love a husband and wife have for each other, gives them the power to make it through.

It seems that a loving spouse is a caring spouse. If you love someone, I believe that you must also have a deep compassion and sense of care for him or her. It’s just one of those perks that comes along with loving someone. The perfect example of a caring wife, to me, is one who will take care of me when I’ve become ill, or even rub my feet after a long day at work, even if they had had one too. A caring spouse is one who would treat me the way she would like to be treated. She would express her love with acts of kindness and compassion. My perfect and caring wife would faithfully stay by my side, in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, for richer or poor.

Finally, a woman who’s beautiful inside and out is another thing that really matters to me. That attraction you have towards your spouse is one thing, but what really matters is the beauty she carries inside her. That compassion and love she has for others and myself is what makes her beautiful inside. A woman with great heart and personality to match, her outward beauty makes her a perfect for me. If she can love me for me, and shows her love through deep emotion, she’s the one for me.

“…It’s the little imperfections, it’s the sudden change of plans, when she misreads the directions, and we’re lost but holding hands.” All in all, my idea of a perfect spouse can be told in the lyrics of Brad Paisley’s country song, “Little Moments” in which he explains that his perfect wife, is not perfect at all, yet perfectly imperfect. He sings about how her imperfections are what draw him to her, and they’re what make her special to him. For me, I believe the same things. My perfect wife would not be a super intelligent, super woman. She has room to make mistakes. The mistakes, whether they’re big or small, are what make life fun and interesting. That’s how I want my life to be. I want to share my life with someone who makes my life a little more interesting and fun for the both of us.