Happiness Comes in the Eyes of the Beholder. | Teen Ink

Happiness Comes in the Eyes of the Beholder.

Life is about creating yourself. Making someone that God would be proud of. It's not easy, but its definitely worth the try. Someone once said: "it's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time. Me... I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember. Even if I don't write it down." Live the life you want to remember. Sometimes, you have to risk it all. Do the things that make you happy. If you're not happy with what you're doing, something isn't right. Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be. Sometimes, when you're trying to accomplish something, your a little afraid. There's no shame in being afraid. Hell, we're all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you're afraid of, because when you put a face on it you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it. Now what about love? You can drive at 16, go to war and vote at 18, and drink at 21. What age do you find true love? There is now answer for this. True love comes when you can't picture your life without the person you're with. It isn't about who you can live with, its about who you can't live without. Life is all about taking chances. So do it once in a while! Always live in the present. Rarely live in the future, and never live in the past. Ida Scott Taylor once wrote: Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.