Taken

Morgan L.
Taken
Summary: Before Darian could answer, a hand held a cloth to his mouth. He gasped for breath, but could draw in none. He could hear Addyson's screams as his head clouded with a thick darkness and his legs caved in from underneath him. He was out.

Addyson was having just as much luck only she had put up much more of a fight than Darian had. She screamed and flailed her arms, trying to break free of their grasp around her. She had seen Darian being dragged away by someone in a dark cloak, and she was certain that she wasn't going to let that happen to her.
“Help! Help! Someone help me, please!” she cried, tears streaming down her face, “God! Please help me!” she prayed.
Addyson's body started to ache and weaken and her perpetrator was able to get a firm hand on her.
“No!” she screamed, but it was too late. They pressed a rag against her mouth and just like Darian, she was out.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

AndriaStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The only bad thing I have to say for the prologue is, you should have given Addyson time to cry, instead of her suddenly having tears streaming down her face. Other than that, great