Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Her Last Supper

Her Last Supper

WonderlandDreams
Her Last Supper
Summary: After the tragic death of her brother Derek, Rain runs away to the city to where her parents can never hurt her again. Starving she takes a wallet from a sleeping man in the park, only to find that he is a man from her past, with a secrete Rain only thought was in the movies. When he confronts her, will she be able to survive their encounter?

WonderlandDreams said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 2:41 pm:
I am not sure if my last thank-you went through (we had a power out lol) so I am just re-commenting in case I didn't go through. Again I would like to say thanks and that your comment made my day :D. I'm new on here so already being favorite-ed is like a big thing for me! ^.^ I am very happy you enjoyed it! I normally hate my writing, so it makes me feel a bit less self-conscious. Anyways~~~ thank you again, and if you could please tell others about my stories, hope to be posting more soon! And ... (more »)

DarkIsThyThought said...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:52 am:
I am tagging youas a favorite!!!!!!!

DarkIsThyThought said...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:50 am:
Wow...I loved it! Usually I read a good summary of a book and it ends up being uber lame, but this was really good! I like how descriptive you were of each character.