The Soul

AddieLongo
The Soul
Summary: Death is a peculiar thing. It can come out of nowhere and take you totally by surprise, or it can slowly take over you as you wait for death to accumulate you. Now me, I’m different. I do not fall under either of these categories. I did not die in a tragic car accident, nor did I die from a disease or old age that slowly ate me away. I chose to die. Yes, it was my choice. I killed myself. Life was just unbearable. So, I am now dead; a ghost. But for some odd reason I am stuck, stuck right in the middle. I have not traveled to heaven or hell and I’m stuck on this plane. It is exactly like our world, but with nothing. No people, no animals, no life. It just has these large dark gray clouds that cover the sky all the time. I don’t know where to go. There are the occasional normal people who die, come, and move on real quick. But me, I’m not moving on and I don’t know why. All I know is that I am not totally alone on this plane. There are others, but they are not good. Their deep black eyes and dark powers do not comfort me in any way. There is one particular guy who seems to have a mad obsession of getting me and doing who-knows-what-to me. He can’t kill me, right? I’m already dead. But I have a feeling that he can do much worse to me, something worse than killing me. I need to stay away from him. But I can’t run forever, which is why I need to move on now, before it’s too late. I’m running out of time, I can feel it.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Surobhi_Moitrayee said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:27 am
hie! really nice story and intresting it really atrracts attention...I'd be glad if you'd read my book too!

AddieLongo replied...
Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:37 am
Thank you! Sorry for such a late reply. I have not been on latley. I will check it out :)

BluBirdWriter13 said...
is dakota in love with jane?!?!? wait dont tell me i wanna finish reading it's that good lol

AddieLongo replied...
Hahaha. Thank you! I will keep posting :))

laughterpalace said...
Awesome! hope you finish it! really intriguing, and nicely written. :)

AddieLongo replied...
Thank You! :)