Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Never Read a Ransom Note

Never Read a Ransom Note

Annabel1379
Never Read a Ransom Note
Summary: When Sierra finds a ransom note in her best friend Tammy's room, and Tammy nowhere to be found, she doesn't know what to think. She tries talking to her mom about it, but when she doesn't gain any advice she would actually use, she goes to her sister. And SHE couldn't care less. So Sierra goes through the rest of the weekend wondering what she'll find on Monday. And she doesn't like what she finds.
Sierra finds a messed up Tammy, who is messed up in more ways than one. Tammy is muttering quietly to herself, and Sierra notices some red marks on her neck.
At lunch, Sierra is even more confused. When she asks her what happened, Tammy tells her to leave her alone; to stop bothering her. Tammy doesn't want her best friend near her. So Sierra is forced to figure it out for herself. And she finds some things she doesn't want to find...

Tags: family

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Freckles3 said...
Everything was really good, even the end. I liked the different twists in the plot. It might help to explain the Agency a little more... I felt as lost as Sierra! It's a really good story, though. 

whiterose said...
I think that this story goes to fast, the characters seem like they have no emotion.  It's also confusing.  I'm sorry for seeming rude but I'm just sharing my honest opinion.

happy99 said...
Amazing story!!! very interesting..

ljjjjjjjj said...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:33 am
pretty good

.Izzy. said...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 10:36 am
You held my interest the entire way through. I'm a bit confused about the agency though, I wish that the last chapter was a bit longer. But I like how she meets Tammy at the end. Keep writing!

Pumpkinscout replied...
Sept. 15, 2011 at 11:59 am
I agree, I did get a tad confused at the end but the beginning was good

NeverShoutNeverFan said...
VERY interesting concept and overall kept me really interested in the story! the end was slightly rushed and confusing. maybe a few more descriptions would help? but pretty good! Please check out my story Last Note and comment adn rate please id love to hear your feedback! :)

writerthinkerdreamer said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 8:48 am
nice job : )

Jonesychic said...
i really like this!!! are you going to post more? i really hope so!!!

Annabel1379 replied...
thanks!!!!