Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > The Virus (Full first Chapter)

The Virus (Full first Chapter)

Ronny
The Virus (Full first Chapter)
Summary:

This second part introduces elements of Tori's current life, some of her past, and a friend or two.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

raeee said...
First of all, the entire idea is fairly overused an worn out. I'm not saying you can't make it work, but I am saying that you'll really need to add your own flair to it somehow. Another thing about the idea, if you want to stand out from other authors who have written about things like this, then maybe you should really add something into it that makes it yours. I know that these two sentences are a bit redundant, but just bare with me for a moment. The opening scene, where Will dies and Corah,... (more »)

RonnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Well...that's your oppinion...but for the record I have never EVER watched or read a zombie anything, so this DOES have my own flair. And BTW, Caleb is her brother! You obviously didn't read very thoroughly.

RonnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks!!!!! (I do have a full book and POSSIBLE series planned.)

aligurrl said...
This is super cool! It has great potential for a full book or even a whole series. Great work!