Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > The Mysterious Girl in the Maze

The Mysterious Girl in the Maze

Gracijela L.
The Mysterious Girl in the Maze
Summary:

April thinks she is a normal teenager. Going to school and hanging with her best friend Jason. Her brother David trying to be a cook. Also not having her mother around home alot. Not knowing her birth father until now.....

Figuring out who she really is. April goes on a wild pack adventure. Figuring her futer answers from the past. Piece by piece looking for the answers she has been asking herself her whole life. Not knowing family is the enemy and friend in her life. 

Through this novel The Mysterious Girl in the Maze a girl who is trying to piece her life togther. With the help of family along the way. Knowing that life is not as normal as it seems. Since you never know what the futer has in store for you......

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

captainanonymous said...
I think this story definitely has good concepts in it with the maze, power, and explanation of what is going on. Two things that could be improved upon is the pacing of the plot--though since this is a shorter story pacing is almost bound to be an issue--and the fact that some things don't get explained, such as why April is in the maze and whether the maze is truly a dream or partly reality. Overall, though, I think it was a well-done story that shows the author has promise.

Jane said...
Oct. 3, 2014 at 9:45 am
This is a great story! I couldn't stop reading it. I like the author's writing style with first person and all action present tense verbs.