Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > The Truth Unfolds

The Truth Unfolds

Mya C.
The Truth Unfolds
Summary: How a man named Dangerous is obsessed with this 12-year-old named Kayla and he will do anything to try to come near her. Dangerous thinks his mother is dead but i guess you will have to read it for yourself to find out more

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

jazz said...
Mya this is a really good book and it was very interesting I can't believe you wrote this. Usually you always wrote non-fiction books. Did you wanted to try something new

Lashaygotswaqq said...
Wow this book is really amazing I was so into it and I couldnt stop reading this but my advice to you that when you said the crew went on vaction and a girl went missing you should have wrote about that and how that girl was similar to dangerous case then it wouldve been an amazing and outstanding book but other than that fablous :)

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank You and I always been a big fan of fiction books this book is based off of  a horror movie and yes I wanted to try something new and thank you and at the end when the girl went missing I kind of wanted to keep a mystery type because I'm working on  a part 2 for this book :)

mereCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I did enjoy this but it would be improved 100% if you ran it through a spell check first... There were so many mistakes that it was quite hard work to read it even though the idea is good. Please put I instead of i.... Anyway, good job other than that :)

dream_big replied...
Jun. 10, 2014 at 11:34 am
I agree there was some mistakes but I've loved it I liked how it kept making me guessing and it felt like I was watching my favorite show Criminal Minds c:

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
AWW THANK YOU I REALLY TRIED MY BEST c: