In My Mind (full) | Teen Ink

In My Mind (full)

By theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas
theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

"Don't point the blame when you can't find nothing, look to yourself and you might find something..." Sleeping With Sirens

Summary:

I am different. And not just the kind of different like freakishly tall. I can do things no other human being can do. I can read minds. I am a mind reader.

Bayleigh P.

In My Mind (full)

theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

Yeah I tried to do that with the POV's by stating the other's names, but I guess it didn't work haha. I am working on the chapter and I am still trying to figure out what to do next!

MorningStar921 PLATINUM, Cheshire, Connecticut

"They made their own choice. They chose family. And, well... isn't that kinda the whole point? No doubt - endings are hard. But then again... nothing ever really ends, does it?"
--Chuck, 'Supernatural' Episode 522

I like this; great transition from short story to novel. Can't wait to see new chapter. One piece of criticism though: when the POV changes, make it evident. Maybe you could put a heading called "Sailor" when she is telling the story and vice versa when John is telling the story.