Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Ancient Power

Ancient Power

Eli P.
Ancient Power
Summary: Timmy’s family harbors a supernatural Power passed down from generation to generation. But with great power people want to kill you. Timmy is utterly confused upon receiving his power but to make matters worse the evil scientist Dr. Jackson wants that Power and he the power in himself to potentially obtain it… then kill Timmy and take over the world! But Dr. Jackson may have just made the biggest mistake an evil scientist could ever make. He may have just saved the world!

Eliahumandoglover said...
Please comment. It really helps. Constructive criticism is good. It makes me feel appreciated when people comment on my work.

Gr8manThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 9 at 9:53 pm :
The story's premise is interesting, but what I think most needs improvement is the dialogue and writing style (it doesn't always flow smoothly). Other than that an interesting read! please check out my story as i'm hard pressed for constructive comments myself :)