Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > MCAA-Work in Progress

MCAA-Work in Progress

KingMothra
MCAA-Work in Progress
Summary: MCAA is a very special school for very special kids. Inside of them lurks a unique creature called an avatar. These avatars can protect them and the kids can transform into their avatars in battle. Matt Serpentium is one of these kids, but his avatar is special. And a rogue group of avatar hunters are dying to get their hands on his avatar. And they will do it by whatever means necessary.

Vagabond said...
Sept. 9, 2012 at 5:08 am:
Hi! i really loved it...it was very well writen... Please check my book "A new era"  i'd love to get your feedback! otherwise, it is an "AMMMAAANZZING" book! :) keep writing!

KingMothra said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 7:54 am:
Hello, it's the author. I've been so terribly busy with new books and stories and just LIFE!! So I may not be able to write anymore in MCAA for a while. But to all my 36 fans out there, don't worry. I'll be back writing in no time. Right after I'm done with everything else.

KingMothra said...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:24 am:
Hello! It's the author, King Mothra. If you have anything to say whatsoever, please post it! I'd love some feedback on how I'm doing and what I need to fix. Thanks!

jpg4132 replied...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 6:49 am :

sounds intriguing so far. Are the creatures inside the school, or inside the kids?

cant wait to read more

JP

KingMothra replied...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 2:04 pm :
The cratures are inside the kids, and they can call upon them.

jpg4132 replied...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 6:21 am :

I was able to read more of your story...I like it. just when I thought it might be predictable, you changed it up and kept me guessing. since it is a work in progress, can I suggest you take out a few redundant words?

nice work!

J

KingMothra replied...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 7:27 am :
Thanks. I'll do that.