Auras

paigeforeman
Auras
Summary: Todd has always been able to see auras but never his own. When a tragedy happens in his family, he's not sure if he should go to Camp Crystal Lake but he goes anyway. Todd has always been alone at camp, the people with the black auras seem to hate him but when Amelia, the girl with the golden aura comes to camp, he hopes that maybe he'll have a friend this year.

However, his friends decide to go find the coveted eleventh crystal triangle in the cabin challenge. The only problem is that it might be in the Black Forest and they're forbidden to go in there. After a while, Todd can see why. While in the Black Forest though, Todd begins to discover who he is and what he is meant to do. And it's far more than what he has ever dreamed of.

Tags: family

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

M.A.M. said...
Hey, Why'd you just leave me hanging?  I want to know what happened and how it ended.

M.A.M. said...
Wow!  I've just read the first chapter and I'm already hooked.  Keep writing; I love this story.

paigeforeman This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
:-) Thank you, and I will! Hopefully I will have some time soon to add to the story. Thanks again for reading it!