Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > The Other Time

The Other Time

Alyssa C.
The Other Time
Summary: Sarah, her sister Leah, her cousins Jeremy and Tom, and two young children-April and Jack, are in the wrong place at the wrong time. They fall into a vortex that transports them to the future, but it is anything but what they would expect. Their only chance at getting back is to journey to meet a man who supposedly has the means to send them back.
Along the way it gets more complicated. Struggles with food, water, intruders, and other perils await them. It seems that everything that could go wrong, does go wrong.

This book has 9 comments. Post your own now!

NurseRMS said...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 1:17 am
Wow...riveting book.  Easy read, can't stop until the end.  Can't wait to read more from this author!

peaceluvmusic said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 10:27 am
wow alyssa.   i just finished it.  sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!  its gonna be the next best seller!!!!   <3

peaceluvmusic75 said...
i loooveee it so far.  i'm printing out the next bunch of pages cuz i have MCAS tomorrow, so im gonna read it after i'm done!!   <3  luv ya cuzz!!

peaceluvmusic75 replied...
p.s.  i furgot mah passwurdd.  i had to make a new account.
p.p.s.  pleaaseeee email me pulsing blue!!!!  i wanna readd itt! (if you dont have my email, then just send it to my dad, your parents have his email)  kaythanks!

leaf44 said...
ha- tell me about it, is that really all you got out of the entire thing?!  I need to work on my spelling?!  I already knew that.  What did you think of the content.

peaceluvmusic said...

i found it alyssa!!!!!!  

~~ jenn

leaf44 replied...
lol great - let me know what you think and if you have a better idea for the title

peaceluvmusic replied...
May 9, 2011 at 11:15 am
you really need to work on your spelling alyssa!!

leaf44 said...
Just wanted to mention that althought the tags say love/relationships, it's really more of an action/adventure book.  A big part of it is definitly romance (why i put that on in the first place) but theres more to it than that