Love Bites | Teen Ink

Love Bites

March 7, 2011
By CWells_521 DIAMOND, Greene, New York
CWells_521 DIAMOND, Greene, New York
81 articles 0 photos 45 comments

Favorite Quote:
The best things in life are unseen, that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream.
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.


Summary:

Beth was in her senior year of high school and had yet to make any friends. she was different, quieter and didn't really like the idea of friends. Then one night, she runs into a mysterious guy form school and his cousin and together the three of them become best friends. That night, the guys tell Beth their biggest secret, they are vampires.

Both boys want to date Beth but she must choose between them. After she decides, she learns some horrifying things about their past, the present, and her future. She has found herself tangled in a big web of lies and can't get out.

She has made some other friends through the journey and together they are running from danger and fighting off the evil that they have never known. They must stick together for time is running out and just when they think things are getting good, they run into another fork in the road.


Chelsea W.

Love Bites


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.