The Legends or Mordor: The Rise of the Young of Mordor

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »

The Future

In the Fourth Age Year of 1571, the city of Gondor still stands as one of the biggest kingdoms in the whole that is called Middle Earth. The King ruled over his people, keeping all safe with his army. His name was Arathorn, named after his grandfather. He ruled Gondor with and iron fist, literally, and a sword by his side. He was bitter, because he just got news that his patrol was killed by orcs in the Valley of the Wind. "I cannot believe my best men could not defeat simple orcs. This is an outrage! I will not let this stand!" He slammed his iron fist on the table, nearly breaking it in half. He stomped down the grand hall to the barracks. He slammed the door open to his commander, Charles Twitch, and his men. "Twitch! I have had it with these orcs killed out people! I want you and your men to track down these orcs, and kill them in cold blood!" Twitch didn't move, flinch, or even breath. He stared at his king, feeling his king's heavy breath on his face. Finally, he grabbed his sword and said" Don't worry, King Arathorn. My men will take them down. Right, Men?" His men all cheered and raised their swords. "Can we help?" The men all looked at the voice coming from a young boy, a boy at the age of 16. He stood next to his brother. These two were Jack and Samuel. Jack was a stout, strong, and brave boy with brown hair. His brother was just a young kid at the age of 14, who was skinny, timid, and mainly afraid, but still loved to help. The soldiers all stared at the kids, but then they bellowed a laugh. They all made their own comments. "You?" "Help the gondorian army?" Your out of your flipping mind!" Twitch yelled" That's enough! All of you, Shut it!" They all remained quiet. Twitch walked to the boys and kneeled down to them and put his hands on their shoulders. "My sons, i love your admeration to the people and your king, but your just too young, and inexperienced. Maybe when your older, but right now, I would like you to go home and help your mother with the chores." The boys looked down in dismay, and they begrudgingly walked home. They passed their friends pretending to fight in wars. They both walked back home to help their mother. Hours later, they watched their father and his men pass by as they went out to fight the orcs. Jack was using a blade his father gave him. It was a curved orc blade, with the orc symbol meaning "Warrior" on the hilt. He was practicing on a wooden orc dummy he made. Samuel just sat on his bed staring into the ceiling while their mother was cooking dinner downstairs. After doing some impressive moves with the blade, Jack picked up his bow and was about to fire when Samuel interrupted him. "Have you gone as crazy as a goblin? Your gonna kill someone like that. Just admit it brother, your no elf." Jack chuckled and said" And your no warrior or ranger. If you want to survive in this world, you have to be prepared. You cannot run from everthing. An orc is fast, but you have to be faster. I just wish father would stop holding us back." Samuel sighed and said "He is not holding us back, he is protecting us. We cannot fight orcs. We're kids, young. We cannot fight. It's too dangerous." Jack groaned and said "You sound just like father. Well, if your too chicken, then i won't tell you my plan." Samuel raised his eyebrow in excitment. "What plan?"

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

TheMajorLeagueStoryWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 19, 2017 at 9:51 am
or if you want to see a new book series, just give me ideas.

Dec. 19, 2017 at 9:47 am
I hope you like my book. I am going to make two more, just like in the original trilogy. i hope you'll like it.