Hidden | Teen Ink

Hidden

By Lilyanabell GOLD, Anchorage, Alaska
Lilyanabell GOLD, Anchorage, Alaska

Proverbs 17:17a A friend loves at all times
1 Corinthians 13:4-5 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful

Summary:

An 11-year-old Martian girl named Lilac Pielikey is everything but ordinary. After watching the death of multiple siblings, and being rejected by her remaining family because she's a Christian, Lilac refuses to give up. After rescuing a cyborg girl named Rose, other Christian children start to follow them to the deserted planet Earth. There they form the resistance known as the Hidden.

After an earthquake destroys the planet, the Hidden are thrust into Lilac's other world. When they team up with Lily Pielikey, and Lily's daughter Ahyracie, things only get more complicated. The son of Lily's greatest enemy keeps them in the Fairy Lands, and when they finally get back to the Milky Way, earth is floating around in all directions, and in a million pieces.

Lilac made one of the most important decisions of her life when she said they should go back to Mars. The truth about her horrible past comes spilling out, and a deadlly secret. With a blade inches away from her heart, and a traitor at the end of it, there is only one way to escape. But will she make it?

Lily-Pielikey

Hidden

This book has 1 comment.

Lilyanabell GOLD, Anchorage, Alaska

If anyone has any tips for me, please share!