Webville

Gerald T.
Webville
Summary:

Craig Hall tried to propose to his girlfriend, but was rejected. After the disappointment, he takes drastic steps to try to deal with the shock. He soon has to deal with the consequences of his actions in a strange new world.

While in this strange new world, he learns someone from his past is also there, and decides he need to find that person. He leads himself on a wild goose chase through the world. On his travels, he finds a retired military surgeon that he struggles to trust, but is hopeful for the man's promise of escape from the world.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

ellwist said...
Good God was this fascinating. While it is good, it could be expanded into a larger and more elaborate story. We didn't really have time to consider who the characters were, how to identify them, and really good characters like Doc and Dave feel rather flat (even though I really loved both of them, and Craig). And the setting is spectacular and has lots of potential, as long as its expanded--are there people other than suicide victims who live there? Who runs the place? Where do people live, ho... (more »)

HeraldoThompson replied...
Haha no problem. I feel like I'll probably be expanding this thing for years, adding details and lengthening the story. And the spiders feel like they are the protectors of WEBville, so that's how they got their name. Thanks for reading it!

HeraldoThompson replied...
May 4, 2015 at 7:50 am
I think since it would be hard to extrapolate on so much detail about Webville through Dave's view at this point, I'll explore that a little more through Karen's viewpoints. What do you think?

CNBono17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 30, 2015 at 11:17 am
Nice. It came back bigger and better:) Well done!

HeraldoThompson replied...
Thanks, I'm glad with the way it turned out. Thanks for the advice!