Malus | Teen Ink

Malus

By laughterpalace, Ault, Colorado
laughterpalace, Ault, Colorado

Summary:

Perry Arval isn’t what anyone would call unskilled. In fact, things like lighting fires from across the room and teleporting from one side of the world to the next are nothing special for him. But it’s never been enough. The real problem is that he can’t summon, thanks to his halfling spirit. Not that the strict law that keeps people like him away from sorcery stopped him from pursuing it anyway. Still, it would be nice to be allowed.

Never mind his inconvenient inability, or even his secluded family of two. Now Perry’s got bigger problems. With a fire demon fused to his soul and a red flag sticking out of his unique ability, things aren’t going his way—especially when a dark and powerful demon slips into his life, putting everyone he knows in danger. When his father goes missing, Perry must seek the aid of someone he never even knew existed: his twin sister.

Together for the first time in sixteen years, Perry and his sister Bronte are thrown into an adventure that spans from New York City to the brink of the demon realm in order to save their parents and put an end to a thousand-year-old vendetta.

Emma K.

Malus

This book has 1 comment.

laughterpalace, Ault, Colorado
The entire book is also on wattpad.com, which is much more format-friendly. I'll still post the rest of the book at your request, but ONLY if you say so. I cannot tell how far readers are, so please enlighten me :] Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment if you have criticism (nice and harsh, I'm used to it ;] ) and PLEASE let me know if you find a typo.