Teen demons | Teen Ink

Teen demons

July 3, 2013
By kk1sweet, wilbraham, Massachusetts
kk1sweet, Wilbraham, Massachusetts
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Everyone is weird in their own way, if your not weird than your weird for not being weird.


Summary:

In the demon realm its kill or be killed and life can be a daily struggle. Jewels is a 19 year old demon just trying to keep herself and her pack alive without being violent herself. Her pack leader Totem is just trying to keep her alive when she contently leave the house unarmed. With a clean record like her's why are the 'cops' knocking on their door looking to arrest Jewels?


kk1sweet

Teen demons


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


kk1sweet said...
on Sep. 13 2013 at 2:30 pm
kk1sweet, Wilbraham, Massachusetts
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Everyone is weird in their own way, if your not weird than your weird for not being weird.

Thanks. i try to write so that the reader has to use their imagination to make the story really come to life in their head. 

C.Duncan GOLD said...
on Jul. 12 2013 at 12:06 am
C.Duncan GOLD, Robbinsvill, North Carolina
10 articles 0 photos 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
"When the world tells you NO, you just gotta look it straight in the face and tell it YES"
-Lil Wayne

I really like the creativity on this piece. The storyline was also very well constructed. Although I would have liked to see a little more charachter description, I also liked that you gave just enough to let my imagination do the rest.  Keep up the great work.