Home > Novel (Fiction) > Sci-fi/Fantasy > Of That Unseen

Of That Unseen

Stephanie F.
Of That Unseen
Summary: Asoulna is a healer from the planet Orian. Soon after being selected for the mission, she watched in horror from a distance her home planet being destroyed by the dark one. The others tried to be understanding of her mourning over a lost loved one, but they were nervous. She is the only healer seen to have the power of the ancients, and only someone with such great power can destroy the dark one. Emerson, the leader of the mission, asked to see this healer. Once Asoulna was in the room with him, she recognized him to be her father, the dark one who has been destroying many worlds. With the help of Psyfer and the rest of the team, they are able to escape with their lives to planet Earth. There they set out to finish their plan on destroying the dark one, and Asoulna finds out whom she really is. Only she is able to face the dark one, and if she fails there will be no hope in stopping him and the pain he causes on those around him.

Tina<31495 said...
Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:47 am:
Its soooo good! Sounds like this book would make a great movie!! :)

Asoulna replied...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:07 pm :
Thank you so much ^.^ I have been trying to get this one published for over a year