Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > For the Love of a Demigod

For the Love of a Demigod

Satara R.
For the Love of a Demigod
Summary: Nothing truly dramatic happened in my life other than when my best friend Sam and I were going at it with Madison Livingston. Then the new kid Rider Smith showed up on the first day of senior year. Sam and I welcomed him warmly. Instantly I felt a pull towards Rider. I knew that he was the person I had been waiting for all my life. As I become more involved with Rider, I learn more about him, his family and I become entangled in all their secrets. Will I give up everything I have to be with and protect the one I love, or will I be forced to let him go?

ForThoseWhoHaveHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:36 am:
Keep writing, I love it. 

2014Nation replied...
Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:48 am :
Thank you! i"ll have the next chapters up soon!

ForThoseWhoHaveHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:41 am :
Oh, just comment when you do!(: 

2014Nation replied...
Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:35 pm :
chapter 8 is posted and chapter 9 will be too when i finish writing it. it may take me a while before i finish the book. i've started school. so i wont have a lot of time.