Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > 22 Places

22 Places

Sharon.Sturnfield
22 Places
Summary: Addie and John are crazy about eachother, but life is even crazier. Their argument takes us from their history to their present to a question of what reality really is.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...
May 26, 2012 at 5:00 am

That was possibly the sweetest thing I've every read in my life!

It was so good. I nearly started crying towards the end (I'm a pathetically emotional person sometimes).

Like John said, there aren't many words to describe how great your book was. Your descriptions were fabulous and your style of writing in just awesome!

Please keep writing, cause I'd love to read more stuff you write!

<3

nemish23 replied...
May 26, 2012 at 5:01 am
I also meant to mention how much I love the changes between the present and the past. It took me a while to get what was happening but once I did, it was so good! It was a really clever idea so well done!

Sharon.Sturnfield This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! I'm flattered that you liked it so much. :) I've posted some more of my work but it's being processed right now. And yeah, I tried to make the shifts from past to present more obvious but I felt like it hurt the story, so I just left it. And again, thank you! :)