Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Unidentified Grace

Unidentified Grace

Shayne A.
Unidentified Grace
Summary: A drunk-driver car crash victim is rushed to the hospital with a broken rib, a broken leg, and a serious case of amnesia. She can't remember anything, not even her name. Dr. Luke Marcello tries to help her regain her memory and in the process, Grace (the name Luke gave her) starts to develop feelings for Luke. But will the arrival of her family bring good or bad news. And might it also bring someone she was in love with before the accident?

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 10 at 1:48 pm
This is amazing. I love it. I've tried finding romance books like this, and I found one. But then I lost it, but now? I found another? If it's alright to ask, is there more coming? I hope there is, because if there is, I would love to read. Thank you so much, for sharing this. I love this. You have such a talent and greatness in you. :) I hope more does come. Thank you again.

Kay_KayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:10 am
Oh that was so good!! I hope there is going to be more soon! :D
It is so cute and mysterious and romantic and gosh! I'm so curious as to what happens next!! Eeekk i loved it! 
You are so talented! :D