New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Goodbye Light, Hello Night

Goodbye Light, Hello Night

By , Baltic, SD
Anonymous
Goodbye Light, Hello Night
Summary: I looked out at the sea in front of us, the wind rushing through my hair. His fingers tracing every part of my hand. "It's a beautiful night out tonight." I said as I sighed but smiled. "Yes...you are." he said and then he leaned in, and my eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The main character, Crystal, finds herself falling even deeper in love with Jace, a boy in her class that she has known since forever. It's the beginning of fall and the trees are beginning to change colors. The weather is getting even colder. The plants are starting to die out, but relationships are just beginning to bloom. They are like almost any other couple. The one doesn't know the other person likes them, and they usually don't talk to each other. Will one of them come fourth and tell the other how they feel? Or will they just stay back and let the other go? In the story "Goodbye Light, Hello Night" Crystal and Jace are going to take you on a carnival ride.

ShadowOnMyHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Keep writing! This is amazing so far.

WhitMeans_FoReVeR said...
Jan. 14, 2012 at 10:12 am:
You definitely should write more! This had me at the edge of my seat. You're amazing. :)

Cheypan said...
The title is amazing

DEROSSETT said...
Nov. 8, 2011 at 11:02 am:

please continue:):):):)

You need to write more. :D

animalluvr4evrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 11:09 am:
Write more write more WRITE MORE!!! :D