Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > There Can Only Be One. (Chapter One only)

There Can Only Be One. (Chapter One only)

Summary: Annabelle, or Bells as she likes to be called, finds herself in a very tricky situation once her foot gets wedged into a pothold in the middle of a road. Saved by a stranger, Bell wakes up in a house unknown to her. It belonged to the man who had saved her, and she end up spending a lot of time there. Along with Blake, who's the cute son of John (her savior), and Julian, Blake's playboy cousin, lots of heat is going to go down.
* * *
This is the first chapter only. I'll add on more if I get requests too, so please comment :)

This book has 20 comments. Post your own now!

illuminaughty_phandomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love this story so far! Are you planning to have some romance between Blake and Bells? Or maybe Blake will catch Julian trying to kiss Bells again and it will turn into a fight? Hope you update soon!
TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 4, 2014 at 12:59 am
There can only be one comment I read while I write the comment, so it may be long. Just apologizing in advance. When you say green man and red man, it's kind of confusing. I didn't even know what you were talking about at first. You might want to clarify that. I can feel the fear that Bells is going through. Nice word choice and description. It's odd how Bells can talk to Susie when her phone is on the ground a little while away, but suit yourself. I can really feel her emotions; that's definit... (more »)
monikitty12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I wish in reality, guys could be more bold and outspoken like these. Keep writing!
Madie2k said...
You are an amazing writer! Keep posting chapters!
SmileyFace3356 said...
I suggest to draw it out a little more....more suspense and cliffhangers and you'll have audience drawn like that.  Pretty good vocabulary.  I want more  :)
WritingInTheDark said...
OMG!! This is soo good you need to write more. I luv books like this
Nani22 said...
I love your story! Your plot, main idea, and guy choice is very interesting! I would love to have two hot guys fighting over me (I would probably be more of a Julian girl... but I would MOST definitely settle for a Blake :-) I hope to see that you have added more to the story shortly! Keep up the awesome work!
N8wrlder02 said...
You write so good! I want to read more! Hope that the chapter keeps coming within a short time. 'Coz me thinks that people like us, the readers, don't deserve to wait long for another great chapter. Keep it coming!
Love_Jesus18 said...
Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:17 am
please write more!!!!! that is really good please tell me if blake and Bells get together please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SilverLuna said...
May 9, 2012 at 9:49 am
Nicely done! Two hot guys, a spunky girl, and a beautiful venue! This first chapter definitely made me want to read more, so please, write more!(:
C.L.Erins said...
I love it love it love it!!!!!! please write more soon!!!!! :D
lorie replied...
Mar. 19, 2014 at 6:26 am
i really like that story....!!!!..i need more....:)  
nemish23 said...
May 1, 2012 at 3:45 am

omg! it's so good to find someone else from australia!

anyway, i love love love love your story! it is amazing; the plot is brilliant, the characters have such great personality and your ability to story tell is really good.

i hate cliffhangers, so i can't wait to read more. i'll be checking everyday to see if there's something new.

this idea is very unique and one of a kind, and you have such a great talent to turn it into such a great piece of writing! keep up the good ... (more »)

MidniteSwirl said...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 3:17 am
Hey anyone who's reading this xD
Just to start, I'm super sorry for not posting more, I've been back at school with exams, and I'm going to England soon for a holiday, so it's been chaos organising that too. 
I did write more, but it got deleted, and then I found an old story, and so I've been working on that a bit, recently.
Annnnyway, I'll try to write more, hopefully I'll get back into the swing. Anyone want the story I've been working for up? :)
please I can't take it write more!!!!!!!!!
Country_Storm_Inspired said...
Ahhhhh!!!!! I. Need. More!!
Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:03 am
Your book was really good. Can you take a look at my poems please. Thanks! :)
EbbaRose said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 3:07 am
This is really good, i love the characters! :) Please write more soon!!!
oh yeah when do you think you will post more??????????????
this is fabulous please please please write more.