Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > There Can Only Be One. (Chapter One only)

There Can Only Be One. (Chapter One only)

MidniteSwirl
Summary: Annabelle, or Bells as she likes to be called, finds herself in a very tricky situation once her foot gets wedged into a pothold in the middle of a road. Saved by a stranger, Bell wakes up in a house unknown to her. It belonged to the man who had saved her, and she end up spending a lot of time there. Along with Blake, who's the cute son of John (her savior), and Julian, Blake's playboy cousin, lots of heat is going to go down.
* * *
This is the first chapter only. I'll add on more if I get requests too, so please comment :)

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 4 at 12:59 am:
There can only be one comment I read while I write the comment, so it may be long. Just apologizing in advance. When you say green man and red man, it's kind of confusing. I didn't even know what you were talking about at first. You might want to clarify that. I can feel the fear that Bells is going through. Nice word choice and description. It's odd how Bells can talk to Susie when her phone is on the ground a little while away, but suit yourself. I can really feel her emotions; that's definit... (more »)

monikitty12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19 at 9:57 pm:
I wish in reality, guys could be more bold and outspoken like these. Keep writing!

Madie2kThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 21 at 8:30 pm:
You are an amazing writer! Keep posting chapters!

SmileyFace3356 said...
I suggest to draw it out a little more....more suspense and cliffhangers and you'll have audience drawn like that.  Pretty good vocabulary.  I want more  :)

WritingInTheDark said...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:57 pm:
OMG!! This is soo good you need to write more. I luv books like this

Nani22 said...
I love your story! Your plot, main idea, and guy choice is very interesting! I would love to have two hot guys fighting over me (I would probably be more of a Julian girl... but I would MOST definitely settle for a Blake :-) I hope to see that you have added more to the story shortly! Keep up the awesome work!

N8wrlder02 said...
You write so good! I want to read more! Hope that the chapter keeps coming within a short time. 'Coz me thinks that people like us, the readers, don't deserve to wait long for another great chapter. Keep it coming!

Love_Jesus18 said...
Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:17 am:
please write more!!!!! that is really good please tell me if blake and Bells get together please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverLuna said...
May 9, 2012 at 9:49 am:
Nicely done! Two hot guys, a spunky girl, and a beautiful venue! This first chapter definitely made me want to read more, so please, write more!(:

C.L.Erins said...
May 1, 2012 at 6:20 pm:
I love it love it love it!!!!!! please write more soon!!!!! :D

lorie replied...
Mar. 19 at 6:26 am :
i really like that story....!!!!..i need more....:)  

nemish23 said...
May 1, 2012 at 3:45 am:

omg! it's so good to find someone else from australia!

anyway, i love love love love your story! it is amazing; the plot is brilliant, the characters have such great personality and your ability to story tell is really good.

i hate cliffhangers, so i can't wait to read more. i'll be checking everyday to see if there's something new.

this idea is very unique and one of a kind, and you have such a great talent to turn it into such a great piece of writing! keep up the good ... (more »)

MidniteSwirl said...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 3:17 am:
Hey anyone who's reading this xD
Just to start, I'm super sorry for not posting more, I've been back at school with exams, and I'm going to England soon for a holiday, so it's been chaos organising that too. 
I did write more, but it got deleted, and then I found an old story, and so I've been working on that a bit, recently.
Annnnyway, I'll try to write more, hopefully I'll get back into the swing. Anyone want the story I've been working for up? :)

DEROSSETT said...
please I can't take it write more!!!!!!!!!

Country_Storm_Inspired said...
Ahhhhh!!!!! I. Need. More!!

Mermaidmissy said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:03 am:
Your book was really good. Can you take a look at my poems please. Thanks! :)

EbbaRose said...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 3:07 am:
This is really good, i love the characters! :) Please write more soon!!!

DEROSSETT said...
oh yeah when do you think you will post more??????????????

DEROSSETT said...
this is fabulous please please please write more.