Teenage Dream

Author's note: This article was inspired by the fact that when I was little I was bothered by the"popular" people.
Author's note: This article was inspired by the fact that when I was little I was bothered by the"popular" people.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Chapter 1

I open my eyes as light flows through the cracks into my room. I tried to will myself to sleep, but I had already awakened. I was having the most wonderful dream. It was about being popular, but sadly it was just a dream. I would have loved for it to be real but I knew that would never happen.
I got up, and pulled the warm and cozy blankets off me. I got my towel and went to go take a shower. The warm soothing water comforted me but still there was pain. When I got out of the shower
Do you like it?
I went back to my bed room and changed.
Slowly I slunk down the stairs to the kitchen. Breakfast was waiting for me on the table when I got there. The silky pancakes comforted me but still there was pain.
I grabbed my book bag and headed for the door, but before I could reach the handle my mom stopped me and said “try to make friends.” I told her that I was okay. I gave her a kiss and then walked out the door.
I almost hesitated to not go to school, but I knew I had to. You see there is a group of popular girls and boys at our school. These people make anyone feel bad when they can. Many kids like me were scored by these kids. Also if anyone talks to us they will be scorned too. So it is pretty hard to make friends for me.
I got off the bus and walked into the school. I sighed as I came in. Nobody even looked at me. It was like I blended into the lockers. Then I saw it, a group of popular people walking down the hall like a swarm of bees. Their leader Macy was in the front leading the pack. As the group walked down the hallway everyone scattered. Still dazed by their exaggerated glory, I forgot to hide myself. Still entranced the popular people walked right up to me. I tried to hide but it was too late. The teasing had begun.
Finally the bell rang and I could escape. When I walked into my classroom my heart was filled with sorrow. You never get used to ppeoplebullying you. Take it from me. I was bullied by those kids since 5th grade. I was about to cry when my friend Sam walked up to me. You could tell by her expression that she saw the people teasing me. “Why don’t you go and tell a teacher or any other adult?” she asked. But I did not have an answer for her.
At the end of the day I was glad to leave school. I have had enough of school today. When I got home I told my mom about my day. I failed to mention that I was bullied by the popular people. I guess I didn’t want to admit it to my mom yet.
After dinner I went to bed. I hoped I would have another dream like last night. But before I fell asleep I whispered “I hope this will change.”Then fell asleep.
Wow! I slept quickly. I slunk out of my Bed and got ready. I sleepily walked downstairs and got breakfast. When I got to school I knew something was off. My first hint was that ppeoplewere high fiving me and standing next to me. But that wasn’t all. I saw Macy coming up to me I tried to hide but people were surrounding me. I was too late Macy had already come. I was bracing myself for impact, but then something really weird happened. Macy came up to me and hugged me! “Am I in a dream?” I thought.
Then I was back in reality. I opened up my eyes and I was still in my room. I could not believe it. The dream was so real! “Maybe it was a sign.” I thought as I got out of bed. For the rest of the day I couldn’t get the dream out of my head until I went to biology. Our biology teacher said that he was going to be picking lab partners for all of us. I was very happy because I usually don’t have a partner because Sam is not in my class. But my happiness soon ended when he announced who our partners were. Macy! Out of every person I my whole class he picked Macy to be my partner!

Jazlovebird97 said...
May 6, 2013 at 2:04 pm:
Hey, I only had time to read the first chapter, but so far, I like it! Can't wait to read the rest of. I'll also read your other story after this one. And I'm sure it would be great! Keep up the good work!

nicereader9898 said...
I can really feel the emotion and picture what's happening in your book. It's really good! :)

L.O.V.E.S.O.S.A replied...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:53 am :
That is a very good book so far i really enjoy it though

carmensandiego said...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 11:31 am:
Amazing, as usaual! :)

DEROSSETT replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 1:28 pm :
:):):):) I really appreciate it:):)

carmensandiego replied...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 5:17 am :
You're welcome!

SmileyxDreams said...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:02 am:
Awesome! Went from bullying to something like John Tucker Must Die.

DEROSSETT replied...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 7:19 pm :
THanks! I think;)