Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > A Nurse's Story

A Nurse's Story

Marion S.
A Nurse's Story
Summary: When Nurse Rainii was helping out at the hospital, a relative of the head nurse's comes in after an accident. After a day or so of bonding, the decide to give love a try.
However, when a man from her past comes after her an her daughter, she must flee. Away from her new love, her current life, everything. She goes to the one person she knows can help.
It was just a simple evening for Marion, her daughter Luchia, and her partner Rina. But as soon as Rainii shows up with Roxy, things go from bad to worse. While Rainii sleeps with the kids, Rina and Marion decide to take matters into their own hands and exterminate the problem.
Can they do it? Will there be peace in this nurses world again? Or will the unexpected happen?? Who knows?! The book. Read to find out!

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

GLee_Luver said...
Uhhh, good I liked the plot. But, it went too fast for my taste. You took the different POV's excellent but, we need to know what happened after

no1texastiger replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:05 am
I was kind of on a time limit. :/ I would have liked to stretched this story out more, but it just didn't happen that way. Although, I am currently working on a second part to this story. So, as soon as I'm done, I'll try to put it on the site! :D