Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Dawna's Story

Dawna's Story

Ashli S.
Dawna's Story
Summary: Dawna thought her life was getting back to normal when she met Kevin online. Then her ex-boyfriend came back into her life. Who will she choose? What will happen after she decides?

1-800Peppermints said...
Really good story.  I love the interactions between everyone, but I would definitely give a little more detail and a little less dialogue.  Just to help it flow better.   Awesome though, really.  :)

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:03 pm:
Nice story! The only things I would recommend is to elaborate more on the experiences and emotions of your characters. For example, instead of just saying they went to dinner and using dialogue to get the idea across to readers, add details about the experience and emotions your characters are having. Details will really make your story more alive and realistic to readers, and will also help it to be slower-paced and easier to keep up with. The dialogue is good and you have great characters, so ... (more »)

Freckles3 said...
Really great story idea, but the chapters are reaaaallly long, and the dialogue was pretty overwhelming. It seems like it's got potential, though! Keep it up!

chloejaneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:34 am:
Great story and plot but the dialogue needs to died down a little, especially at the beginning. Too much dialogue can often stay the attention away from the reader, it tends to bore them if their is too much and quite often the dialouge gives away too much information on the first page.

BanglaGirl said...
Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:05 am:
Awesome story!

AnnieHay said...
Unique story idea, just a tiny bit fast paced..:)

MzDuri replied...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:55 am :
I agree w/ Annie Hay but very awsome story