Loving Kyle

Author's note: I really hope you enjoy this! It's all I have been able to think about for the past few days. I...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I really hope you enjoy this! It's all I have been able to think about for the past few days. I love feedback- comment and rate. Let me know what I can do to improve please! Also, this is NOT the ending. I am writing more. But I wanted everyone to see it before I finish. Keeping in suspense!(:  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 Next »

A New Man a New Life

Chapter Seven.
My apartment was still how I left it when I arrived back from the hospital. My lips were still tingling from Kyle's goodbye kiss. My heart was still fluttering from seeing him moving again. My senses- they were on overload.
He's alive.
It was amazing- and I wanted to dance around and shout. But, yet it still wasn't compltely him.
But, it was him. And I still loved him.
My Kyle was alive and well. What more could I ask?
Collapsing onto my newly
I know yall have been waiting for another chapter.. So here you go!!!
made bed, I thought of what we would need to talk about tomorrow. And I knew my plan.
The wedding- the wedding was cancelled. As much as it hurt for me to do this. It's what Kyle needed. My relationship with him is also cancelled. He will be free to date other people. And we can just be friends.
At least I hope.
He was a new person now. Maybe he didn't think the same way that the other Kyle thought. Maybe he did. One thing that I was sure of was: he deserved to be happy. And yes, it was going to hurt me like a thousands knives to let him go. To watch him be happy with someone else... I couldn't bear the idea. To ease away the pain, I'll just have to think that he's happy. That's it, that's all I need.
There you have it, I'll let him go.
But, that doesn't mean I won't try everything to help him remember. Haven't I done that already? That was everything in my power that I could possibly do. I couldn't think of anything else.
I fell asleep on my bed and finally- for the first time in three months- I had a full night's sleep.
****
When I woke up the next morning, I was terrifingly hungry. I went into the kitchen and fried five eggs. Also licking the plate spotless. When I was done, the clock had only moved an hour. And visiting times at the hospital were from eleven to nine. Two more hours and I could see him.
Two more hours and I could break the news.
I had to keep my mind off things. I had to stop thinking like it's the end of the world. Because it's not. Kyle could move on and maybe I could too.
Probably not.
But positive thinking leads to positive actions. Or at least that's what my therapist used to say.
As embarassing as it sounds, I don't know how to date. I've had three years of my life on Kyle. And before that, I didn't even date much. Maybe a few people now and then but, I never was serious. But why would I be serious with anyone now? Kyle is the one and that's final.
Him or no one.
My desicion was made and my mind was set. There was no going back.

CrazyBroadwayGirl said...

I love it! Pleeeaasse continue!

-Whitney

DirectingGabs replied...
Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:49 pm :
Just added some more. Tell me what ya think, whitney(:

DirectingGabs said...

Okayy guys! I know yall didn't see that coming! Comment! PLEASE!  I need to know what everyone thinks(:

BrownEyedGirl said...
oh I loved it!  Please Please continue!

DirectingGabs replied...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 3:01 pm :
Don't worry!(: I have more coming, I'm almost done with the next chapter!!:D

BrownEyedGirl replied...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 8:29 pm :
Good!  Because I loved it and I have to know what happens!

DirectingGabs replied...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 2:36 pm :
Spoiler! It sounds like the end at that part but, something EXTREMELY big happens. I think tomorrow I will be able to put more up. I'm hoping tomorrow. But, I WILL get more up. THATS NOT THE ENDD!(:

1234sleep replied...
Mar. 27, 2012 at 12:02 pm :
ey are you gonna post more?

DirectingGabs replied...
Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:48 pm :
It's been a while but I put some more up.