Troubled Love

Author's note: I hope you guys will know that anyhings possible no matter what. Always keep looking up and well...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I hope you guys will know that anyhings possible no matter what. Always keep looking up and well , make the right decisions even if sometimes they hurt you.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Pay Back and New Eye candy

I looked down at the very thick pieces of paper that sat upon me, the test that would determine if I was eligible to graduate with my class. I looked up at the clock, 11:15. I had until two o’ clock to finish the fifty questions that are printed in this test. I painfully and slowly opened the test to the first page. I sighed and begun to answer the very first question.
It seemed like days before I finally finished the test, turns out it was only an hour. So instead of getting just one hour of free time we got three or two and a half anyway. This is what I was hoping to avoid, social interaction. I had tons of friends but this class I had one and we weren’t exactly on speaking terms. We had gotten into an argument about something that was completely stupid, a boy. She couldn’t understand that I was trying to help her by telling her to stay away from him. She took it as if I actually wanted him for myself. Eric was the guy that had started it all, the all-American quarter back of Shaw View High. His blonde hair, blue eyes and tanned skin made him the perfect Barbie’s boyfriend. I had no taste in conceded guys like him. Sure he was good looking but I still cared about what was on the inside, and Eric was the every bit of opposite of what I looked for in a guy.
I looked over to where Addison was sitting, all alone. I sighed and got out of my chair and casually walked towards her watching every flicker of emotion crossing her face, anger, and annoyance but also longing and missing. “Addison I don’t want you to be mad at me for trying to look out for you and I definitely don’t want you thinking I like Eric either.” I waited and listened for her reply. She said nothing. I continued to stare at her “Addison?” She sighed and looked up at me with sadden eyes. “You were right about Eric, Avery. I caught him kissing Janet after school in the back when I was heading to softball practice.” My eyes popped wide open; I mean I knew Eric was fast at getting girls but not that fast. I frowned “I didn’t want to be right you know, I would have been happy if he proved me wrong, but…..” I trailed off letting her figure out what I was going to say. She shook her head “I should have listened to you Avery. If I did then I wouldn’t be so miserable right now.” I sighed and then smiled “Want me to punch him for you? Or have Witt beat him up for you in boxing after school?” She smiled “Why not both?” I smiled at her and nodded “Now you’re talking.” As soon as the first bell rung for everyone to get a break we dashed off to find Witt and his crew.
We had found Witt in his usual spot by the water fountain and walked towards him and his crew. From the looks of it he had at least one new member. The guy had dark brown hair and gorgeous hazel eyes that melted into your soul. His jaw line jutted out in curiosity as we approached. “Hey Witt, I got a job for you to do,” I smiled. He smiled “Anything for my sis, so what do you need me to do?” he asked concerned. I smiled “Beat up Eric at boxing practice today after school okay?” he laughed but nodded. “I’m surprised you didn’t want to do that yourself?” I smiled “Oh trust me, I am, soon.” Just then I saw Eric come out of the boys’ bathroom. I quickly got behind him and smiled ready. “Oh Eric!” Addison called out. He turned and was met with a hard fist to the face. I swore I could have heard his nose crack. His nose started bleeding. He looked at me with furious eyes. I simply smiled and waved, I then whispered in his ear. “This is what you get for being a jerk to my best friend.” He looked at me then back at Addison and fumed, he quickly walked away mad that I had ruined his so called perfect face. Witt laughed behind me “Honestly I don’t see why you tell me to do those things, yet your good at it yourself.” I laughed and shrugged. I stole a quick glance towards the guy that lay against the wall. He looked over at me in the same instant. I mentally kicked myself in the head for letting myself get caught. I quickly said goodbye to Witt and grabbed Addison’s arm and hauled her back to Ms.Feathermince class.

SilverLuna said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:15 pm:
This is nice and intriguing! I love it! You have a few grammatical errors though! There was a line where you mixed up which tense you were speaking in, arrangment of words and there/their confusion. BUT those are small problems! Great job! Can't wait for more!(:

JerseyGrl-008 said...
more please!!!! :)

Bookworm1998 said...
this is a great book!

Hammi said...
It was a very heart warming story, althought there were some inconsistities but they didnt matter too much. Overall Lovely!!!!

FallenAngel1 said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 12:39 am:
My God, i want to cry right now, my eyes are filled to the brim with tears, but with joy, he will be saved!!!!

ShadowOnMyHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Yay! :DDDD

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That is cute. (: I need more. Of course. It kinda took you forever, but it turned out to be worth the wait. 

ZeRo183. replied...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:00 pm :
Haha yeah sorry about that and I'm already working on more so more chapters will be up soon(:

LoveAshley said...
This is so good! (:

FallenAngel1 said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 6:20 pm:
Please write more!!! This is great, you should publish it when you are done.

twizzlerluva97 said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 7:05 am:
ooooh ahhhh i love it like alot more please

BlackRose55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:30 pm:
EXACTLY :P Yeah, keep up the good work, and get more :P

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:39 pm :
haha i will

BlackRose55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:42 pm :
When will you have more?

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 11:05 pm :
Actually i hit a bump but i started over on the second part but trust me i won't let you down:)

Jun. 19, 2011 at 1:15 pm:
I need more! It was wonderful, and that was a bad/good? spot to end it XD

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm :
Haha don't you hate it when your watching a really good tv show or something and right when it gets to the good part it goes to commercial yeah i thought of that when i stopped it lol

BrownEyedGirl said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 11:10 pm:
I loved it!  You have to finish it!

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:26 pm :
Heck yeah im gonna finish it lol it's going to be great.

FallenAngel1 said...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 2:42 pm:
Oh my goodness! That is so sad, aplastic anemia is a rare condition. Avery would be so sad. :-( I love the book, i mean it! I LOVE IT!! Its sad and romantic at the same time. You have got to have to finish it. Please?