Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Troubled Love

Troubled Love

Itz_Bobbi18
Troubled Love
Summary: Avery loves her sweet and nice Boyfriend Blake but she soon finds out that he has not told her the most important thing in his life. She will be faced with a decision that will either Kill her beloved Blake or Save him forever.

This book has 29 comments. Post your own now!

SilverLuna said...
This is nice and intriguing! I love it! You have a few grammatical errors though! There was a line where you mixed up which tense you were speaking in, arrangment of words and there/their confusion. BUT those are small problems! Great job! Can't wait for more!(:

JerseyGrl-008 said...
more please!!!! :)

Bookworm1998 said...
this is a great book!

HammiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It was a very heart warming story, althought there were some inconsistities but they didnt matter too much. Overall Lovely!!!!

FallenAngel1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 12:39 am
My God, i want to cry right now, my eyes are filled to the brim with tears, but with joy, he will be saved!!!!

ShadowOnMyHeart said...
Yay! :DDDD

CresentShadow said...
That is cute. (: I need more. Of course. It kinda took you forever, but it turned out to be worth the wait. 

ZeRo183. replied...
Haha yeah sorry about that and I'm already working on more so more chapters will be up soon(:

LoveAshley said...
This is so good! (:

Please write more!!! This is great, you should publish it when you are done.

twizzlerluva97 said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 7:05 am
ooooh ahhhh i love it like alot more please

BlackRose55 said...
EXACTLY :P Yeah, keep up the good work, and get more :P

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
haha i will

BlackRose55 replied...
When will you have more?

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Actually i hit a bump but i started over on the second part but trust me i won't let you down:)

BlackRose55 said...
I need more! It was wonderful, and that was a bad/good? spot to end it XD

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Haha don't you hate it when your watching a really good tv show or something and right when it gets to the good part it goes to commercial yeah i thought of that when i stopped it lol

BrownEyedGirl said...
I loved it!  You have to finish it!

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Heck yeah im gonna finish it lol it's going to be great.

Oh my goodness! That is so sad, aplastic anemia is a rare condition. Avery would be so sad. :-( I love the book, i mean it! I LOVE IT!! Its sad and romantic at the same time. You have got to have to finish it. Please?