Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Troubled Love

Troubled Love

Itz_Bobbi18
Troubled Love
Summary: Avery loves her sweet and nice Boyfriend Blake but she soon finds out that he has not told her the most important thing in his life. She will be faced with a decision that will either Kill her beloved Blake or Save him forever.

SilverLuna said...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:15 pm:
This is nice and intriguing! I love it! You have a few grammatical errors though! There was a line where you mixed up which tense you were speaking in, arrangment of words and there/their confusion. BUT those are small problems! Great job! Can't wait for more!(:

JerseyGrl-008 said...
more please!!!! :)

Bookworm1998 said...
this is a great book!

Hammi said...
It was a very heart warming story, althought there were some inconsistities but they didnt matter too much. Overall Lovely!!!!

FallenAngel1 said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 12:39 am:
My God, i want to cry right now, my eyes are filled to the brim with tears, but with joy, he will be saved!!!!

ShadowOnMyHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Yay! :DDDD

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That is cute. (: I need more. Of course. It kinda took you forever, but it turned out to be worth the wait. 

ZeRo183. replied...
Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:00 pm :
Haha yeah sorry about that and I'm already working on more so more chapters will be up soon(:

LoveAshley said...
This is so good! (:

FallenAngel1 said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 6:20 pm:
Please write more!!! This is great, you should publish it when you are done.

twizzlerluva97 said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 7:05 am:
ooooh ahhhh i love it like alot more please

BlackRose55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:30 pm:
EXACTLY :P Yeah, keep up the good work, and get more :P

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:39 pm :
haha i will

BlackRose55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:42 pm :
When will you have more?

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Jun. 25, 2011 at 11:05 pm :
Actually i hit a bump but i started over on the second part but trust me i won't let you down:)

Jun. 19, 2011 at 1:15 pm:
I need more! It was wonderful, and that was a bad/good? spot to end it XD

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm :
Haha don't you hate it when your watching a really good tv show or something and right when it gets to the good part it goes to commercial yeah i thought of that when i stopped it lol

BrownEyedGirl said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 11:10 pm:
I loved it!  You have to finish it!

Itz_Bobbi18 replied...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 1:26 pm :
Heck yeah im gonna finish it lol it's going to be great.

FallenAngel1 said...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 2:42 pm:
Oh my goodness! That is so sad, aplastic anemia is a rare condition. Avery would be so sad. :-( I love the book, i mean it! I LOVE IT!! Its sad and romantic at the same time. You have got to have to finish it. Please?