Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Suicide and Sweet Dreams

Suicide and Sweet Dreams

SnowWhitesMaid
Suicide and Sweet Dreams
Summary: Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Everyone can do it, simple. Babies do it from the minute their brought to earth, so why can't I? After seventeen years I should be able to breath. I probably should be able to do alot of things actually. If you had asked me three years ago, I would have laughed and called you crazy-it's just a matter of inhaling air right?!? Wrong. I now know that each breath is a gift. A precious oppurtunity that keeps us from death. Now I know too much, enough to kill me. So that's what I'll do. I'll stop fighting with gods plan. I'll go where ever it is people like me go after earth. Heaven? Hell? Nowhere at all? Where ever it is, it will be better than where I stand now.
Brown eyes, black hair. One-hundred ten pounds, five feet two inches. One bestfriend, single. Two parents, one sister. No obvious skills. Hardly athletic or creative. Lacking originality. Basically, I was your stereotypical fourteen year old girl.
Then reality hit. No not reality...hell. Hell hit like an earth quake. An earthquake I call Aiden. A mess. That's what they called me. A hideous, no good, slutty mess. Was I? Is ANYONE? I guess I used to think that. The kind of girls who went to parties and left the next day with nothing but a hangover. But now i know. I know we're all full of layers, and each layer has a story. Mess with the wrong one and you get kids who end up like me.
Even after the chaos is done, no one forgets. I was covered with scars, so deep and putrifying no one would ever forget. Not me, not my friends, no one.
So I'll tell you. I'll tell you what got me to this place. What drove me to the edge. I'll tell you why I'm standding here now, preparing to kill myself.

This book has 10 comments. Post your own now!

BlueSapphireEyes said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:17 am
At the beginning it said Sierra was 17 years old, but she's a freshman in high school? Also, you may want to brush up on your GUM (Grammar, usage and mechanics). I.e. the difference between "then" and "than," the differences between "there," "their," and "they're," and also maybe some spelling. I think with improvement, this could be a great story. :)

333-only half evil said...
Hi Taylor! I usually NEVER read storys on sw forum, But I got hooked to yours!Nice job!Keep up the good work!

DecemberStar27 said...
NEED MORE YOU ARE SO TALENTED GIVE ME MORE STORY ...please :)

Undiscovered16 said...
Keep writing, I want to know what drove her to the decision she made in the intro. You have a talent. :)

blakrose said...
MUST...READ...MORE...please write more...i love it!

CresentShadow said...
I need more (:

Country_Storm_Inspired said...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 8:56 am
Ummm I suggest you write more before I have to track you down and force you to(: it was amazing!!!!!!!!(:(:(:

DirectingGabs said...
Is that all of it:(? It was so good!

Ally:) said...

I FINALLY GOT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome job!!!!!! I hope u know who this is!!!!!!!!! Its really good so far:)

SnowWhitesMaid replied...
Yes I know who it is ;) Woot I finally found a way for you to find it!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :) oh and guess what, I'm getting glasses next week :/