My Vampire Love

By Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other

Summary:

When Jen learns that she is about to get married to a stranger, she vows that she will ruin his life. But what happens when she discovers that he is a vampire and more importantly that she is falling in love with him.

Jemma C.

My Vampire Love

lillybud7 said...
on Apr. 26 2011 at 3:26 pm
lillybud7, Sheridan, Wyoming
OHHH my goodness this is good!!! my mom yelled at me for reading this at 11 o'clock but i am sure glad i did. 

on Apr. 10 2011 at 2:46 pm
A simple, "More, please" would have sufficed.  Let's not threaten people, okay?  Plus, it's very difficult to write under that kind of pressure.  Sorry, Jemma.  You can probably take care of yourself, but I just wanted to get this.

on Apr. 6 2011 at 5:02 pm
MysteryHeart GOLD, Thorold, Other

Usted es especial! AKWARD!!! (in an opera like voice), ohhh fasha', what the huh?,who in the name of what?, sanity now!

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO PLEAZE

on Apr. 6 2011 at 9:28 am
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
OMG! This story is really good. I love it so much. You have the same love storys I like to. It was very good and I hope you keep on writing some more so I can read some. Thanks!! :)

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!