My Vampire Love | Teen Ink

My Vampire Love

By Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other

Summary:

When Jen learns that she is about to get married to a stranger, she vows that she will ruin his life. But what happens when she discovers that he is a vampire and more importantly that she is falling in love with him.

Jemma C.

My Vampire Love

Zoe-Alyssa GOLD, Fayetteville, North Carolina

In the summer the song sings itself.

this totally left me hanging on the edge of the seat... then i fell

on Feb. 12 2013 at 9:29 am
iamawesomeK SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

I am sure I won't be able to fit that many quotes in here.

This is an excellent book. I have read on your blog and i loved. I just wanted to ask you to put the rest of the chapters on this website so i can read it at school as well. My school computers wouldnt let me go on your blog. It would be nice to read it at school as well

Minnie<3tiny said...
I loved it, you a good writer.

on Jan. 26 2013 at 4:26 am
boo_2121 SILVER, Eloy, Arkansas

My primary reason for existence has abandoned me, and after todays events, the remains of the shaky ground that I walk on are about to go kaboom......

I really love your story. I can't wait to read more. You have in suspense already and I'm can't wait to read what happens next!

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's funny- Jenifer Lawrence? Oh, the irony. Any relation with Jennifer Lawrence, the actor? The chick who played Katniss in the Hunger Games? Haha. Haven't read the story yet, but it sounds good! Now, i'm going to finish t6his comment so that i can read... :P

fanglover101 BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas

"there is nothing to fear but fear it's self"

hey i have a character named eric thats cool

FallenDreamerGurl SILVER, Tokoroa, Other

The Quiet is better than the noise,
Just like peace is better than chaos.

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!!! Guttering that people had to steal your awesome and addictive stories, I've just started reading it on Wattpad.com and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 
Please give us more stories to get lost in :) Your work is the best I've possibly ever seen. 
I would give you a thousand stars if it was possible, :) Best story ever.

Jemma1011 said...
on May. 28 2012 at 10:45 am
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other

The entire thing is on a site called wattpad. You can read it there.

Jemma

Jemma1011 said...
on May. 28 2012 at 10:42 am
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other

Thanks, i'm glad that you liked it.  That comment was the first thing that made me laugh for the day. I was in school and started giggling and smiling like crazy. Other students probably thought i was.lol.

Anway um thanks for reading and stuff and if you're interested there is a spin off - with the same characters but from a different p.o.v and plot. There are some jen-eric scenes. and it takes place after MVL. If you're interested the book is called Wicked Desires.

jemma

on May. 28 2012 at 12:17 am
CountryPopGirl PLATINUM, Lawrenceville, New Jersey

"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly..."
-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

I have just finished reading My Vamipre Love on Wattpad, and I must say. . . BRAVO!!! Wonderful job!!! It is just plain amazing. Words cannot describe it. I especially liked how you portrayed Eric. His relationship was Jen was very well developed and well thought out. So Again, BRAVO!! I am glad that I read it. 

P.S. I would give you 7 stars, but this thing only allows 5. :(

This is the one of the most favourite book .....as i ever read

sassy123 said...
even though i never read this book im interested

K.Kills.Slowly. BRONZE, Dulce, New Mexico

Whether its a heartattack or heart break.. just like on Broadway, the show must go on.

I love this novel. But i'm sad to hear that someone was saying it was theres.

Angel Harris said...
on Mar. 29 2012 at 9:02 am
Angel Harris, Dorchester, Massachusetts
I love this story and I can't wait to see what else you come up with! You should definiteely be published one day.

Angel Harris said...
on Mar. 29 2012 at 8:54 am
Angel Harris, Dorchester, Massachusetts
How were you able to read the whole book?

SWKit_kat GOLD said...
SWKit_kat GOLD, Janesville, Wisconsin

Don't cry because it's over be happy because it happened

Oh my goodness!!! This is my favorite book!!!! I love it so muuch but there are quite a few spelling and grammar errors but none the less I love it.

Jemma1011 said...
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Hey every one i just wanted to update you all. My Vampire Love is now a finished book - you can read it on wattpad

xprincessrocker, New York, New York
the story was good cant wait to read more

TheNerdGirl PLATINUM, Glen Ellyn, Illinois

Shoot for the moon because even if you miss you'll still end up among the star's

Omg im so sorry to hear that your work got stolen it stinks that the person couldnt write for themselves

on Feb. 10 2012 at 11:35 am
DifferentPerspective. SILVER, Belton, South Carolina
Omg, I cant wait to read it it sounds so amazing!