Mental

Loisa F.
Mental
Summary: After an attempt at suicide, Max finds himself stuck in a Psychiatric Ward although, according to him, he doesn't understand why. While there, he meets people, and even falls in love. With the help of the people he meets, he's able to forget the reason he tried to kill himself. And who he killed himself for.

This book has 23 comments. Post your own now!

Zuccini75 said...
Well done- BUT NOT DONE! Finish please?

owl-girl said...
Is there more? I loved it! it did end rather suddenly but I'm totally ok with that becasue it was awesome. Could you check out my book, Spirit Bound? Thanks!!!

IMloved said...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 12:15 am
its really good could you check out my book and comment? i would really appreciate it!

SilverLuna said...
This is honestly, very well written. You manage to inject just enough sarcasm and comedy to keep the reader involved and the main character likable. Great Job! Keep up the good work! Although...I must say, a more thorough conclusion would be nice(:

maryanne1 said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 12:07 am
are you gonna write any more cause its really good

julialove94 said...
Oct. 11, 2011 at 11:25 am
Dude! I love this! Omg. Why haven't you written more? Get on that right now! It's SO good! & comment me back :)

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this so much! The formatting in the first three chapters were a bit distracting, but I really love the voice of your character, and how well the story seems to flow. Definitely post more. I can't wait. :)

HaleyStar said...
I love it. You don't get too many people who write about mental wards.

Flashlevitation This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it was a little sketchy. you should add to it. good luck!

tallgirl1222 said...
Just from reading the summary and the first page, it feels like the exact same plotline as "It's Kind of a Funny Story," a great novel that was made into a movie last year.  

louielui517 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

I was worried that they were too similar...-__-

Somebody told me it wasn't, but I guess it is...=|

tallgirl1222 replied...
I didn't mean it in a bad way, you're novel is really well written.  Now that I've read it through all the way, your main character is extremely different from the main character of that film/novel.  Yours has a strong voice and a sense of humor, keep it up!

Mar. 15, 2011 at 6:04 am
Haha, alright. Well, thanks!!

imaginarydreamer said...
Jan. 23, 2011 at 1:12 am
Good start! it would help lots if it was formatted!

Thanks! Yeah, I'll get on that, haha.

17Aces said...
Dec. 31, 2010 at 10:08 am
 I just had to read the sumarry to know, I'm going to like this book.

Haha, I'm glad the book interests you!

PandaBear said...
I really like it! I like how you let us into his head and we can see everything from his point of view. Keep writing!

Thank you!

dancerforlifex said...
Good start! I like where it's going. One thing you could do is just format it a bit. It was a bit difficult to read when the text was all together. It would help readers if it were in paragraphs, but other than that I love the idea!