Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Till the Tree Die

Till the Tree Die

drwholockLoki101
Till the Tree Die
Summary:

Vampires can never be in love. It can never ever happen. And Aurelia Lovett doesn't have any plans falling in love any time soon. At least, not until handsome, flirtatious vampire Dr.Elliot Blackwood offers her a deal: work and the local hospital and she gets paid in blood every week. She accepts the deal, and starts working as a nurse. One problem though: Elliot won't leave her alone. And Aurelia finds him absolutly disgusting. She soon finds though, that there's more to him that he shows.  

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

kingofwriters said...
Jun. 24, 2015 at 11:53 am
My feedback is on the forum thread! Sorry it took so long!

BeilaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 1, 2015 at 12:14 am
I agree 100% with MPMento's comment. I love the imagery and unique verbs you're choosing to make your voice stand out. Though I'm not a fan of romance or vampires myself, I can definitely appreciate the quality of writing, character development, and plot development here. I'd definitely be interested to see more of Tyler in the story. Maybe she meets his family at some point? That's a good way to balance the really fast pace of Aurelia's relationship with Blackwood. However, like MPMento, I thin... (more »)

MPMento said...
Awesome job! I can't wait for more! I just have a couple suggestions: During the dialogue, I lost who was speaking at certain points because of the sentence after the quote. For example (this is a minor example, just couldn't find a better one): "See? I know things." I threw my head back and laughed. The sentence after the quote could have been misleading as Aurelia talking. This happened a few times that I noticed. Also, I found Aurelia falling in love with Elliot really fast. If tha... (more »)

drwholockLoki101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
@MPMento Thanks! But I don't know how much more of the story will be coming. I ended up with writers block during the next chapter and just can't seem to pick it back up. I also found that romance wasn't quite working for me and had only been writing romances because of Tom Hiddleston. I'm trying a fantasy right now, and hopefully that one will work better. Than you again!! And i'll make sure to fix the stuff you recommended!